TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia
moce_seal.png

Resignation as Minister of Culture
October the 26th, 2022
Hello!

To get to the point, I hereby resign as Minister of Culture.

Unfortunately, although I believed I'd be able to find my rhythm after weeks of illness at the end of September and through the first few weeks of October, I haven't fallen back into the role as easily as I hoped. With a lot of upcoming events and deadlines, both in NationStates and in real life, I believe what the ministry needs right now is someone who can be available and online enough to actually run the ministry, and I can recognize when I'm finding it impossible to be that person. I really do enjoy the work that Culture does, with graphic design, event planning, content creation, and general creative endeavors, and I know what the ministry is capable of, so I will always be around to help with those activities in whatever capacity I can, but right now I simply cannot lead the ministry.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time as Minister of Culture and I am very grateful to have been given the space and the responsibility to share my ideas.

So thank you!

Kasch

So sorry to see you go, Kasch. I hope you choose to stick around so we can keep seeing more of you. It was awesome getting to serve with you!

Kasch, you are a great minister and I'm sad to see you go, but I understand deadlines and irl stuff is way more important. Good luck, and hope to see you back as minister in the future!

It has been an honor serving not under a Minister, but under a friend.
May the winds of fate lead you to green shores, friend o7

Sorry I couldn't be more supportive of you this term, when you needed it most. I hope you recover well, and I hope we can see you back sometime in the future.

Sorry to see you leave, and thank you for your work in the Ministry thus far. Best wishes for what you choose to do next.

Back