-
Pronouns
She/Her They/Them
TNP Nation
Vivanco
Discord
ra#9794

unknown.png

I absolutely agree with Flem. It’s a cool project but I wanna see my first stint on there and the even older old folks on the graph.

I absolutely agree with Flem. It’s a cool project but I wanna see my first stint on there and the even older old folks on the graph.
Especially as you could go back to pretty much the start now. Missing maybe a month in 2003, but that's about it.

Oh wait, I found it.

Anyway, I made another timeline programmatically, with tooltips and stuff. I whipped this up in about an hour with little stylistic creativity, so I think Vivanco's is prettier. Data comes from the NS API so it only goes back to 2009.

LINK:
You might appreciate this. @Loh got me some of his stuff back from 2003 for this. This is Loh+NS game side history+NS History.

Hey Durk and Flem!

Vivanco you gotta go back before 2008. 2008 was an interesting year in the TNP'verse but lots of things happened in yesteryears that were equally or more interesting.

Sup Punk!

Speaking as someone who became active in the PRP Jan 2005, I actually missed most of the cool stuff. Peak NS was 2003 to 2005. We were still sorting out philosophical questions of how feeders should be run, to what extent feeder sovereignty should apply, etc. These early gameplay conflicts were compelling in that they involved a surprising amount of intellectual heavy lifting, or at least it seemed that way to me as a kid. The answers were never settled, but people lost interest and moved on. And now I'm too old for this shit lol

Sup Punk!

Speaking as someone who became active in the PRP Jan 2005, I actually missed most of the cool stuff. Peak NS was 2003 to 2005. We were still sorting out philosophical questions of how feeders should be run, to what extent feeder sovereignty should apply, etc. These early gameplay conflicts were compelling in that they involved a surprising amount of intellectual heavy lifting, or at least it seemed that way to me as a kid. The answers were never settled, but people lost interest and moved on. And now I'm too old for this shit lol

Yeah, it was the golden age back then. I've been out the game too long to know what kind of game it is today. When I started back in 2004, we were fighting over IC (in character) and OOC (Out of Character) and how to play the game. Lots of political intrigue and intellectualism. But we peaked in 2005 and some would say we peaked earlier.

The feeders now have a mind boggling amount of endorsements for delegates and SC members so do people think the game is at its peak now?

In 2004, when I started the game, I was 26. Now...not so much. Time flies and the kids keep getting younger!

Back