TNP Nation
Kaschovia
Discord
kaschovia

moce_seal.png

The Delegate Appreciation Box
September the 6th, 2022
Hello!

With just three days until Delegates Day 2022, the Ministry of Culture is opening a Delegate Appreciation Box, where anyone can submit words of appreciation for a past or present TNP Delegate. Similar to the Message in a Bottle event held a while ago, let's really go out of our way this year to celebrate our fantastic delegates, whether it's a great memory, an admirable quality, or a key accomplishment, it all matters! On the 9th of September, all words of appreciation from these few days will be published in this thread and the appreciation box will be left open for a further week. You can also fill the form out anonymously by leaving out the name field and complete the form multiple times for different delegates.

The Google Form: https://forms.gle/guRKCCbx7VjzNh1v6

Kasch
Minister of Culture

ftg9PTn.png

THE RESPONSES BY DELEGATE

KoopaGood work. I wish I could have been trained in radio under you.
KastoYou need to come back and get citizenship, you seem like another chill person and we need more of those
KastoUsing two accounts to run a delegate platform was an awesome move. I still think you are a security threat tho.
KronosGhost is a wonderful friend and capable leader. I'm glad to know him and be a part of this community alongside him.
SteelFistsThe first and current delegate of my time in TNP. His actions carrying on MJ's ambitions will bring this region far.
AuditOx7idk :)
Rewan DemontayThank you for believing in me, and pushing to me to strengthen the Ministry of Cards.
ChipoliThanks for being a great delegate and appointing me to your cabinet this term. It's been a pleasure working with you.
KastoYou are an old man in a young man's game. Respect brotha.
-I'll keep it short. I can't say I've been here for long, nor can I say I know you very well. But seeing you work for the betterment of the region, made me want to join the government as well! You've motivated me, and I would like to thank you for that very much.
KaschFor seeing in me what I thought nobody else did, and for taking the time to talk about what really matters. Over the years it has been a pleasure to watch you transform this region into what it is today and I am lucky to have returned during another one of your terms. All the best in the election and I know we can do truly great things with you at the helm.
KastoThank you for not banning me from discord. It takes a lot of willpower.
KastoYou might no longer be delegate but you are a fantastic person with all that technical stuff you do. So basically you are still delegate cause you control everything. You should shut everything down to flex your power.
The Church of SatanThanks for dropping by a while back and helping out with our history project!
KastoYou haven't posted your silhouette challenge yet so I am still a little pissed off about that. However, you like Sopranos so I will forgive you.
KastoCertified Resident Spook of TNP, planning the next CIA op a single meme at a time
KastoYou are the only cool certified raider in TNP, well maybe also Loh but you are far better than Loh
KastoI was like 5 when you were delegate but I bet you were "great". But I know you now and you are very cool so continue being cool like a cucumber!
KastoYou are like the model delegate, also thank you for accepting me into the speakers office
KastoYou are like a 12 year old that got hands on the delegate seat imo. But you are hilarious and very funny person. More people should be chill like you.
-I know a former Delegate who is rock hard - he's firm in his office, he's firm in his shirt, his character is firm - but most of all, his belief in the people of TNP, is firm. Prydania was a Delegate who could take his point and pound it in. If necessary, he'd take an issue and nail it to the wall. He doesn't attack things in spurts - he drives hard, pushing and pushing until finally - he succeeds. Prydania was a Delegate who would go to the very end - even the climax, for each and every one of us. Prydania has never come between us and the best our region can be.
KastoA few words for a man of few words. Keep slothing!
KastoYou are very chill and cool. Nice to see a fellow Military Industrial Complex enabler in our midst.
TringaThank you so much for your efforts to make TNP a wonderful region to stay in. I appreciate it :)

Back