-
-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Dreadton
Discord
Dreadton
The first order of business for the Court is selecting its Chief Justice. Court will be busy this term setting up the bar.

I’m significantly more interested in serving as a Bar Commissioner (changed my mind from the campaign), and have no particular interest in being Chief Justice.

I dont mind taking the spot. I am indifferent about being on the commission. although i have a few things that the bar will likely need to address when formed

I'm interested in serving as Chief. I am indifferent to the Bar Commission. I have no particular interest to serve as a Commissioner but I will help where I can.

I would take that to make mean I’m at least the most interested in serving on the bar commission - which would then make the question I think which of you wants to be Chief Justice :p

I will take that to be the majority required and will post today that I will continue to serve as Chief.

The matter of the Bar Commission is two fold. The Court is responsible for picking two commissioners. One is a Justice that the Court chooses among itself while the other is a citizen the Court appoints and is confirmed by the RA. The commissioner picked from among the Court looks like it will be LD, so who will be the pick to go before the RA? I offer up both Zyvet and Viv as a start.

Personally I would think more Viv, though I was thinking perhaps we do it more by starting with a not-quite-applications period (that is, asking who would be interested), which would also help with the Delegate’s choice side of things.

Changed my mind on that front - I’m fine with Vivanco, what say you guys @Kronos & @Dreadton?

I will also be announcing that I was selected as the appointee from the Court & taking the appropriate oath, seeing as neither of you seem to have an issue with me being such.

Back