Gemolken
p22021798.png

On Subversion and Antagonism
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact Information (Discord): istillian#0676

p22023230.png

From the desk of the President of the Republic of Europeia
March 30th, 2022

I'm going to keep this as brief as possible so as to ensure this government is speaking with its clearest voice.

Since the beginnings of NationStates, the actions of those who are loyal to extremist military gameplay ideologies instead of regions have diminished communities. That is true of moralist defenders and it is true of the adherents of raider unity. One is cosplaying as a white knight and the other a black hat but underneath they mirror each other in their motivations as well as in the toxicity and damage they leave behind. These movements exist to consolidate power and influence among of a group of elite players, to subvert and dominate any community or entity that can advance their interests at any cost.

In Europeia, we do not condone the infiltration, subversion, or threatening of our allies and partners. I hereby declare the players known as Rose Weisberg-Talleyrand and Astrid Weisberg Talleyrand personae non gratae. These individuals have undermined the laws of The Land of Kings and Emperors, our historic ally, and used their offices there for personal gain, supported by the Brotherhood of Malice. This breach of sovereignty as well as those that have preceded it and those that will assuredly follow it will not be forgiven, forgotten, or unanswered.

In Europeia, we do not feed trolls. The threats and lack of professionalism we received in communications from the Brotherhood weeks ago have been answered with silence and in retaliation they responded with all their angsty, malevolent might by taunting and baiting us on the regional message boards of countless dead and forgotten regions. Let me be clear. The very second a screenshot is taken, we place zero value on our tags. That is why, up until now, I have not addressed their clear and infantile attempts to provoke us.

In Europeia, we do not tolerate bullshit. We find the whataboutism and misdirection, long mastered tactics of this faction, to be transparent and predictably dishonest. It is painfully obvious what's going on here, what has been going on, and where this is all headed. The Brotherhood of Malice and those who allow themselves to become their proxies, puppets, and apologists will continue to escalate their antagonistic and hostile actions against our allies which we will oppose by any means necessary to us, whether diplomatic or martial in nature. I hereby declare the players known as Venico, Reventus Koth and Ever-Wandering Souls personae non gratae.

This conflict isn't necessary. It also doesn't scare us. I'm looking forward to telling this story on EBC Radio in two years when Malice returns to the dustbin of history.

Euro_sig.png

President of Europeia

Back