Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Dreadton
Discord
Dreadton
moce_seal.png

The Lennarts

The Ministry of Culture is pleased to announce that the Lennarts will be returning once again this year! Nominations for all the categories have opened, so check them out and make your nominations! Nominations will be open for 1 week.

- Each winner may issue an acceptance speech in this thread.

- Anyone in TNP may be nominated for a Lennart, and any TNP Resident may make nominations.

- The categories have been revamped.

- The Lennarts are named in honor of Lennart, also know as Avalon, who as Minister of Culture and Entertainment created the first version of these awards in September 2013.

Good luck to everyone and we hope you enjoy this regional tradition!

Voting Changes for this year:

Any category that receives more than three nominations will have a forum poll thread opened at the end of nominations. The top three nominations will go to a 3 day regional Poll. You must be a member of the WA to vote on the regional poll (to prevent ballot stuffing.) The NPA will have an alternative means for voting for the regional poll. In the event of a tie for third place, the tied nominations will be selected by random draw. The Ministry of Culture has final say on any issue not covered.

Categories :

• Best Flag - Winner @Icekrieg
  • Most Welcoming - Winner @Sir Kasto
  • TNPer of the Year - Winner @St George
  • NPAer of the Year - Winner @Nimarya
  • Newcomer of the Year - Winner @Treekidistan
  • RMBer of the Year - Winner @Aerilia
  • Eikþyrnir Award (Role Player of the Year) - Winner @Prydania
  • Best Tourist Destination (Story Setting) - Winner @Predice
  • Article of the Year (RP Post, Factbook, Story) - Winner @Sil Dorsett
  • (RMB) Person of the Year - Winner @Vapia
  • (Forum) Person of the Year

Last edited by a moderator:
Voting for the Semi Finals are now open and will close in three days.

Best Flag
Vote Here
Nomination Thread

Most Welcoming
Vote Here
Nomination Thread

TNPer of the Year
Vote Here
Nomination Thread

NPAer of the Year
Vote Here
Nomination Thread

Newcomer of the Year
Vote Here
Nomination Thread

RMBer of the Year
Vote Here
Nomination Thread

Eikþyrnir Award (Role Player of the Year)
Vote Here
Nomination Thread

Best Tourist Destination (Story Setting)
Nomination Thread

Article of the Year (RP Post, Factbook, Story)
Vote Here Part 1
Vote Here Part 2
Nomination Thread

(RMB) Person of the Year
Vote Here
Nomination Thread

(Forum) Person of the Year
Vote Here
Nomination Thread

It is an honor to have received my first Lennart as part of this years ceremony for The North Pacific's Flag of the year. I have been in TNP for 4+ years and I'll probably remember this year as my most monumental, this award adding into a plethora of other regional achievements like becoming a GA and RP mod. I would like to shout out my wife, my dog, my mom and my dad- as well as anyone that voted for me :)

Last edited:
It is an honor to have received my first Lennart as part of this years ceremony for The North Pacific's Flag of the year. I have been in TNP for 4+ years and I'll probably remember this year as my most monumental, this award adding into a plethora of other regional achievements like becoming a GA and RP mod. I would like to shout out my wife, my dog, my mom and my dad- as well as anyone that voted for me :)
Thank you for your inspiring speech.

BLOOD ALONE MOVES THE WHEELS OF HISTORY!

Have you ever asked yourselves in an hour of meditation - which everyone finds during the day - how long we have been striving for greatness? Not only the years we've been at war, the war of work, but from the moment as a child, when we realize the world could be conquered. It has been a lifetime struggle, a never-ending fight, I say to you and you will understand that it is a privilege to fight. WE ARE WARRIORS!

Salesmen of north-eastern Pennsylvania, I ask you once more rise and be worthy of this historical hour. No revolution is worth anything unless it can defend itself. Some people will tell you salesman is a bad word. They'll conjure up images of used car dealers, and door to door charlatans. This is our duty to change their perception. I say, salesman and women of the world...

We must never acquiesce, for it is together... TOGETHER THAT WE PREVAIL. WE MUST NEVER CEDE CONTROL OF THE MOTHERLAND... ...FOR IT IS TOGETHER THAT WE PREVAIL!

I'm deeply grateful to all those who voted for me for the Newcomer of the Year Award as part of Lennarts 2022. I'm glad that i could be of some sort of help to the community of this wonderful region. I would also like to thanks Kastonvia, for nominating me for this honour. Hoping to contribute more to the community.

Signing off,
Treek

Last edited:
I'm deeply grateful to all those who voted for me for the Newcomer of the Year Award as part of Lennarts 2022. I'm glad that i could be of some sort of help to the community of this wonderful region. I would also like to thanks Kastonvia, for nominating me for this honour. Hoping to contribute more to the community.

Signing off,
Treek
Sign back on smh

Thank you! And thank you to everyone who voted.

It warms my heart to see that RP in this region is alive and well and I'm beyond honoured to be voted this award.

Congrats to His Majesty, King Ulliveri II (created by @Vapia) for winning RMB Person of the Year. In the event you would like to make an acceptance speech, I have used my totally real powers to open a portal to your world so that you can come and accept the award yourself!

Back