-
TNP Nation
Oracle
Discord
Hyperion#1325
Oracle for Justice
~March 2022~

iu

~The notion that we're all equal in the eyes of the Seven doesn't sit well with some, so they belittle me.~
Ahh, it is good to be back again with another Game of Thrones-inspired campaign. The High Sparrow has spoken his words from the sacred texts of the Seven and I am so inclined to hear his call to run for Justice of the North Pacific. Throughout my years within TNP, I have served in several positions and been elected to others. Throughout my time in the North Pacific, I have held the positions of Vice Delegate, In-Game Delegate, Speaker, Minister of Communications, Minister of Culture, Security Councillor, Election Commissioner, Deputy Speaker, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Deputy Minister of Culture, and member of the Executive Staff. I have also been appointed Temporary Hearing Officer for several court cases.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Full support.
  1. Do you believe that Justices should be exempt from the constitutional restriction on holding multiple offices or office in multiple branches? Do you believe that justices should continue to be permitted to serve as non-delegate-appointed deputy ministers?
  2. According to the Legal Code, a "conflict of interest occurs when a Justice or Hearing Officer has a vested interest in a matter before the Court, or when they are otherwise unable to rule in a fair and unbiased manner." Do you believe that should also apply to prosecutors?
  3. Do you believe that Justice should continue to be an elected position? Why or why not?

Last edited:
Back