Winter Kingdom
Pronouns
He/Him/His
TNP Nation
Hulldom
Discord
seathestarlesssky
Hello, all!

As mentioned here, you are required to respond to this roll call. You must respond by 12:00 AM on Friday, January 21, that gives you approximately 85 hours to respond to this.

Please put your nation name and which tasks you'd be interested in doing down below:

Code:
As a staffer of the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, I am willing to participate in the following:
[ ] Being pinged to assist our Ministry by voting in threads and on at-vote items (@WA - Voting)
[ ] Writing Information for Voters voting recommendations for publication (@WA - IFVs)
[ ] Writing resolutions and assisting others with the same (@WA - Authors)
[ ] Assisting the Ministry with technical matters as elaborated on in the Opening Address (@WA - Data and Statistics)

I understand this is a shift here, but the time for a dormant staff is over. Let's make this a good and insanely active term, y'all. I expect nothing but our best.

Additionally, please join the Executive Staff Discord, WALL Server, and Heroes of Valhalla Server. Unless you are not on Discord period, being a member of these servers is as strong of a recommendation I can make short of requiring it.

Last edited:
Nation: Gorundu

As a staffer of the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, I am willing to participate in the following:
[ ] Being pinged to assist our Ministry by voting in threads and on at-vote items (@WA - Voting)
[X] Writing Information for Voters voting recommendations for publication (@WA - IFVs)
[X] Writing resolutions and assisting others with the same (@WA - Authors)
[ ] Assisting the Ministry with technical matters as elaborated on in the Opening Address (@WA - Data and Statistics)

Nation: Sincluda (the one in TNP is Northern Sincluda Territories)

[x] Being pinged to assist our Ministry by voting in threads and on at-vote items (@WA - Voting)
[x] Writing Information for Voters voting recommendations for publication (@WA - IFVs)
[x] Assisting the Ministry with technical matters as elaborated on in the Opening Address (@WA - Data and Statistics)

Nation: Greater Nabeul

[x] Being pinged to assist our Ministry by voting in threads and on at-vote items (@WA - Voting)
[x] Writing Information for Voters voting recommendations for publication (@WA - IFVs)
[x] Writing resolutions and assisting others with the same (@WA - Authors)
[x] Assisting the Ministry with technical matters as elaborated on in the Opening Address (@WA - Data and Statistics)

Morover

PotatoFarmers

[X] Being pinged to assist our Ministry by voting in threads and on at-vote items (@WA - Voting)
[X] Writing Information for Voters voting recommendations for publication (@WA - IFVs)
[X] Assisting the Ministry with technical matters as elaborated on in the Opening Address (@WA - Data and Statistics)

Nation: United States of dictators

[X] Being pinged to assist our Ministry by voting in threads and on at-vote items (@WA - Voting)
[ ] Writing Information for Voters voting recommendations for publication (@WA - IFVs)
[X] Assisting the Ministry with technical matters as elaborated on in the Opening Address (@WA - Data and Statistics)

[Yes] Being pinged to assist our Ministry by voting in threads and on at-vote items (@WA - Voting)
[No] Writing Information for Voters voting recommendations for publication (@WA - IFVs)
[No] Writing resolutions and assisting others with the same (@WA - Authors)
[No] Assisting the Ministry with technical matters as elaborated on in the Opening Address (@WA - Data and Statistics)

[ X] Being pinged to assist our Ministry by voting in threads and on at-vote items (@WA - Voting)
[X ] Assisting the Ministry with technical matters as elaborated on in the Opening Address (@WA - Data and Statistics)

[ X] Being pinged to assist our Ministry by voting in threads and on at-vote items (@WA - Voting)

[Yes] Being pinged to assist our Ministry by voting in threads and on at-vote items (@WA - Voting)
[] Writing Information for Voters voting recommendations for publication (@WA - IFVs)
[] Writing resolutions and assisting others with the same (@WA - Authors)
[] Assisting the Ministry with technical matters as elaborated on in the Opening Address (@WA - Data and Statistics)

Nation: Escotia
[X ] Being pinged to assist our Ministry by voting in threads and on at-vote items (@WA - Voting)
[X ] Writing Information for Voters voting recommendations for publication (@WA - IFVs)
[ ] Assisting the Ministry with technical matters as elaborated on in the Opening Address (@WA - Data and Statistics

Last edited:
Nation: Escotia
[X ] Being pinged to assist our Ministry by voting in threads and on at-vote items (@WA - Voting)
[X ] Writing Information for Voters voting recommendations for publication (@WA - IFVs)
[ ] Assisting the Ministry with technical matters as elaborated on in the Opening Address (@WA - Data and Statistics
This was for last year’s January :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back