Cadmia Embassy Request

Name of your region: Cadmia
Link to your region's forums and/or Discord: cadmia.boards.net
Head of Government: Kurnite Chapaneis
Head of State: Cadmy
Minister for Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Irenaica
Short description of your region: Democratic, new, and game-player made/RP region.
Will your region post regular Foreign Updates: Yes
Apologies, but I'd like to clear out that I am not Head of Government, Cadmy is also the Head of Government as he is the current Monarch and Prime Minister.

It’s all good. I’m already in your discord. Let’s setup a meeting @Nubt II of Mortipal , and discuss your application! Just a few questions from my end, and I’ll have my counterpart @Treekidistan with me as well.
Hello!

I would have thought this was a great idea, but my Discord does not work, for strange technical issues, so is there any alternative in discussing the request? Would private messaging on this forum work?

Thank You,
@Nubt II of Mortipal

Hello!

I would have thought this was a great idea, but my Discord does not work, for strange technical issues, so is there any alternative in discussing the request? Would private messaging on this forum work?

Thank You,
@Nubt II of Mortipal

Nothing to worry about, we at FA has already completed the quick talk with "Tsareena#8439". We would contact you with the final result soon. :)

Thank You!
Hello friends;

On behalf of The North Pacific Foreign Affairs team, we want to thank you for your applying for an embassy, and a consulate. While our meeting was very fruitful, and enjoyable, we are going to give it some more time for your region of Cadmia to continue to develop. It truly shows great promise, and has a bright future. Feel free to reach out to any of us in regards to any questions you may have in regards of us deciding to wait awhile on establishing relations. Keep recruiting, building, and developing your community, we will certainly explore this more later on. Feel free to apply again in awhile, and we will certainly take a look at your application! Thank you for your patience, and your time!

Signed;

Tree of Wisdom

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs

Hello friends;

On behalf of The North Pacific Foreign Affairs team, we want to thank you for your applying for an embassy, and a consulate. While our meeting was very fruitful, and enjoyable, we are going to give it some more time for your region of Cadmia to continue to develop. It truly shows great promise, and has a bright future. Feel free to reach out to any of us in regards to any questions you may have in regards of us deciding to wait awhile on establishing relations. Keep recruiting, building, and developing your community, we will certainly explore this more later on. Feel free to apply again in awhile, and we will certainly take a look at your application! Thank you for your patience, and your time!

Signed;

Tree of Wisdom

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
Thank You, the Cadmian Government sincerely appreciates your time on this.

Signed,
@Nubt II of Mortipal
Minister of Media in Cadmia
Minister of Cards in Cadmia

Back