-
THE_NORTHERN_TRUTH1.png
MAGICALITY CITY
DECEMBER 3TH, 2021
THE NORTHERN TRUTH

INFORMING THE PROLETARIAT

THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT, A MYTH OR FACT?
COMRADES OF THE NORTH PACIFIC,

A new delegate comes in, the old delegate leaves. The old regime goes, the new emerges. Each one promising a brighter and glorious future for the workers and the region. They move into their fancy penthouses in the rich parts of Magicality City and the workers continue to live in filth. They promise new jobs, a better economy, and prosperity for all. But where is all that prosperity that they have promised? It is all a lie! All of these delegates, vice delegates, and speakers are nothing more than puppets in the game by the Shadow Government that truly rules The North Pacific. All of these politics, debates, and promises are nothing more but to turn the attention away from the real problems plaguing the region. These democratic elections that we have been hearing about are fixed! But you may be asking who is the Shadow Government? That is something we have yet to find out. If see any suspicious anti-proletariat activity from your neighbors please report it to the nearest The Northern Truth office so we can conduct an investigation.

- Editor of The Northern Truth, Kasto Nikolayevich

Last edited:
THE_NORTHERN_TRUTH1.png
MESSAGE TO OF EMPTINESS

MAGICALITY CITY
DECEMBER 4TH, 2021
THE NORTHERN TRUTH

COMRADE OF EMPTINESS,

I am a person who was sent by The Northern Truth to uncover crime and corruption within the government. My work led me to the discovery of the Shadow Government that truly rules the region. I maybe be the puppet in their game but my heart is with the people of the region. I will not stop working until I can uncover how far the ropes of corruption go even if it puts my life in jeopardy.

Despite no longer even being a citizen, underground sources will tell you that I still run The North Pacific and will always have a cult-like following.

It’s simple facts, really. You can’t deny. This news source emphasizes telling us the truth? Write a story covering that! You won’t…

THE_NORTHERN_TRUTH1.png
MAGICALITY CITY
DECEMBER 5TH, 2021
THE NORTHERN TRUTH

THE WORKERS GO ON STRIKE, THE NORTH PACIFIC ARMY DEPLOYED.

COMRADES OF THE NORTH PACIFIC,

In the past few weeks, twenty-one workers were injured at the North Magicality Concrete Plant, one of many owned by the conglomerate North Industry Co. North Industry Co. has a consistent history with worker strikes, on-site injuries, and political scandals. A recent scandal with North Industry Co. involved politicians taking bribes in return selling government contracts to them. Now they are trying to cover up the hazardous working conditions in their concrete plant with the help of the regional government. After twenty-one workers were injured on-site due to old equipment malfunction, the rest of the plant when on strike demanding safer working conditions. The plant was closed for weeks until the company hired goon squads to intimidate the workers. The altercations began when strikebreakers tried to enter the factory but were blocked by strikers. It ended with multiple workers, goons, and strikebreakers in hospital. In response to the fighting at the concrete plant, the regional government deployed The North Pacific Army to quell the strike. The current situation at the plant is that the strikers barricaded themselves in and the soldiers have surrounded the building complex.

THE_NORTHERN_TRUTH1.png
MAGICALITY CITY
DECEMBER 5TH, 2021
THE NORTHERN TRUTH

COMRADE NUBT II OF MORTIPAL,

We are currently not hiring anyone due to organizational structuring issues. Thank you for your inquiry.

Back