It's the Guild's 2nd Anniversary! Heck Yeah!

DGES

Mostly Harmless
-
cards-guild-1.png

Yo yo yo!

To all of y’all, I got a question to ask: did you know that the North Pacific Cards Guild was founded on November 19, 2019?

Yeah, we’ve lasted a while! Since it's currently December 1st, 2021 at the time we're making this announcement, we thought it'd be a great opportunity to celebrate the Guild's 2nd full year of existing! Just like last year, we’ve been preparing a series of programs to thank everyone who’s stuck with us all throughout the ages. They will primarily be focused on giving back to Guild members, though other events may be announced revolving on more game-related things.

With that being said, let's move on to the programs being announced! You can find them listed as followed. Note that this list will be further updated to include any new programs once they are released:

With all this being said, thanks a ton to everyone who's contributed to the Guild's livelihood. Yes, the Guild this year had some struggles, but we don’t plan on disappearing anytime soon; and it’s only through everyone’s effort that we’ve made it another year!~

- Ministry of Cards Team

pikatnp_cards.png

I can confirm that @Racoda made this

cards_guild_seal.png

Last edited:
A new program has been released! Want additional free cards this month? Then you've come to the right place!

This has been edited into the OP. Please stay tuned for more~

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

As it's now past the end of December, I'd like to announce that celebrations regarding the Guild's 2nd anniversary are now officially closed.

Certain programs still need to be finished before everything can be wrapped up, but I'd like to thank everyone who's either participated or contributed towards our programs in some way. 2021 might be over, but that merely means the beginning of a brand new year for all of us, and we hope to see all of your faces once again!

Once again, thanks a ton to all those who've stuck with us (in some way) during all these years, and here's the start of 2022 for TNP's card community! :cheese:

Best Regards,
Ministry of Cards Team

Last edited:
Back