Pallaith for Justice: Third Time's the Charm

Pallaith

TNPer
-
-
-
-
Hello again. Maybe this will be the term where I get to do some real justicing. Maybe not. But I have been here a while and I know my way around the Court. I would love to continue doing Court stuff if you would trust me with your vote yet again. Regarding matters of substance, I figure I should draw your attention to my previous runs for this position. The fundamental positions and beliefs I hold have not changed since then. I have no resume of completed works for you to consider, because this term the court only considered a single r4r, and I was recused from it, but if you want my position on it, I wrote a brief which appears to have informed the Court's position on that matter. Of course, I was also absent for weeks due to our previous Vice Delegate disappearing on us and forcing me to act in his stead. But I literally didn't miss anything Court-related during that period.

I continue to believe I can serve this region well in this role, and even if the action takes longer to go down, I am here for it. You have a lot of choices, as you always do in these elections. New blood is important, and people should have an opportunity to put themselves forward and gain new experience in this region. I am obviously one of the more experienced candidates available. You get to pick three of us, all I ask is that if you want some experience on the Court, you pick the guy who has been sitting on it for two terms straight to serve alongside them. I trust my work speaks for itself, and my commitment even louder than my work, but if you have any doubts, or have any question, please ask and I will respond. I think that's a solid model for these types of races, especially when I waxed poetically to great extent in previous campaigns regarding my judicial philosophy. Thank you for your consideration, and I hope for your vote as well.

What is your favorite section of the legal code?
Section 8.2: Disease Control

There’s a lot that I like in the legal code, one thing about me is that I don’t like picking favorites. I think we have a model legal code that would be fantastic if adopted in other regions, but this section, this one is rather unique. I love that an annual NS event left such a mark on our legal system, and I think it was an inventive way to take explicit game mechanics and frame them in a new way that they read like everything else that is much less colorful. There really isn’t anything else like it in there - I would even distinguish it from our cultural section, which is the only other place where we have some real unique flavor.

Section 8.2: Disease Control

There’s a lot that I like in the legal code, one thing about me is that I don’t like picking favorites. I think we have a model legal code that would be fantastic if adopted in other regions, but this section, this one is rather unique. I love that an annual NS event left such a mark on our legal system, and I think it was an inventive way to take explicit game mechanics and frame them in a new way that they read like everything else that is much less colorful. There really isn’t anything else like it in there - I would even distinguish it from our cultural section, which is the only other place where we have some real unique flavor.
I am going to be honest I didn't read your reply. Do you want a campaign logo or banner?

How do you plan to handle the case against Nubt and would it be possible to seize his assets including his news source to benefit PNW (asking for a friend)

Big Support!!!
xDh5fAN.png

What makes you stand out from the rest of the candidates?
I’m the sitting Chief Justice. I’m the only candidate who’s strung together two consecutive terms in the last year. I have been in government longer than all of the other candidates combined. I have served as a Justice in another region before TNP. Unlike the stereotypical model of a Justice candidate, that of a neophyte or a veteran who is essentially retiring/not staying involved in TNP at large, I am still legislatively active and still an active part of the executive government. And in almost every case save for one at the moment, I actually answered your question.

Back