LD For Justice: For All Time. Always.

Lord Dominator

Citizen
-
-
fingernails squeaking on a portable whiteboard

You all know me, know how I make my living.

Anyways, I am running for Justice once again. I have previously been on the Court for three full terms and a partial one. I promise to not lose office and to conduct the duties of the office to the best of my abilitie.

Questions then?

If you weren’t interested in being a Justice, how would you make your living? Would you steal from the natives and give to the raiders? Is it like if Robinhood studied to be a Juris?

If you weren’t interested in being a Justice, how would you make your living? Would you steal from the natives and give to the raiders? Is it like if Robinhood studied to be a Juris?
I’d live off my fat consulting fees from being on the WA Council, obv

What makes you stand out from the rest of the candidates?
To the best of my knowledge, I have the most experience of any candidate as Justice (bar Lore on longevity) & extensive experience in general legal matters - I’ve served longer than all but Lore, have moderated 3 separate trials, was active as a Justice for a couple more, participated as a Justice for a number of R4Rs, contributed to a couple others as a private citizen, and served as both prosecution and defense counsel for separate trials.

Back