Hello You Can Ask Me Some questions If ya New to the north pacific or just message other peeps

CookiesCHATZI

Registered
TNP Nation
CHATZI
Hello This CHATZI a nation in the north pacifc with 204 million people the money is named after a continent i just made up for my self and there is a silver bat well i do not post that much on the north pacific message board and i am a WA member anyway you can ask me something but other nations can help ya instead if you need to ask me a question about like the game play and stuff i can help ya with that i am trying to be helpful to new peeps here in the north pacific so i appreciate you asking for help and yeah that is kinda it if you want to question me you can do it wit just a few easy steps

step 1 try to find my name or my nation and click you can try to find me in the Dossier and click find nation or region and click CHATZI
step 2 once you have found my nation scroll down and then click Write Telegram
step 3 type your question
step 4 and click send !

Note: if you are asking me a thing that i do not know follow the steps above or find an older nation and ask the same question or you can just click the help button just under the Forum button

Back