Minister of Culture
-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
While I've been on NationStates on and off for greater than ten years, but today is a special day because it celebrates another anniversary of mine: my arrival to the forum of The North Pacific!

In the eight years since I arrived, I have served many government roles, including roles in the Speaker's Office, the Cabinet, Chief of Staff, the Security Council, Vice Delegate, and advisory roles to some of the best Delegates to grace our region in modern times.

I've spent years writing about the amazing nation of Guslantis, and the men and women who inhabite it. I've written about war, friendship, love, and humor, and each moment of my role-playing experience has been such fun to think up.

I was graced with the opportunity before my last departure to serve as one of the Global Moderators of the forum as we began our transition to the new forum architecture. I wear this supporter badge with pride as this has been the only community where I have given my own money to in order to make the experience better for others.

While I'm not sure what the future holds for good ole Bootsie, I know that I have an amazing support structure and a group of internet friends that I made along the way.

Thanks for eight years, TNP, and here's to a decade in TNP!

Eight years you say?

I'll drink to that bro

littlefinger-cheers.gif

Back