September 2021 Pull Event Nominations (Nom Nom)

DGES

Mostly Harmless
-
cards_guild_seal.png

(Ok, since I hate posting these threads towards the end of the month I think I'm just gonna do them super early now, lol.)

Welcome to the September pull event nom-nom thread! For some reason I don't think we had a pull event for August, so I'm going to make sure this doesn't repeat itself.

Nominate a card to be used for the pull event by posting a link to the card in this thread. If not linking, then please specify the season of the card you're naming. You may nominate up to 3 cards. The Guild Leadership (for this term, it's just going to be the Guild) will then review the nominated cards to determine what is possible subject to our budget constraints, what cards we have, and what we can acquire. These cards will then be listed for Guild members to vote on.

Note that while only Guild members may vote on which card to go to auction, anyone may nominate a card to be considered to be put up for vote.

Nomination period ends on Friday - September 17th at 11 P.M. ET, after which the voting thread will be immediately posted. [Pull event is currently scheduled for Sunday - September 26th at 3 P.M. ET!]

Back