The Disappointed Father
-
TNP Nation
Oracle
Discord
Hyperion#1325
Oracle for Speaker of the Regional Assembly
~Beauty is the oracle that speaks to us all.~

It seems that time has come again...what am I even saying...another round of elections and someone thinks that I could make for a good speaker...again. So here goes round three.

I have been a member of TNP for quite some time and have served in various capacities such as Vice Delegate, a member of the Security Council, Election Commission, Speaker, Deputy Speaker, former Minister of Culture and Communications, various Deputy Ministerships and member of various Ministries. I am seeking the Office of the Speaker of the Regional Assembly and hope to have your support in the coming election.

Ultimately I do not have any grand plans for the Speaker’s Office. I never believe in grand campaign promises and am wary of individuals who offer such promises. Realistic and attainable goals are what I intend to offer to the electorate and to the Regional Assembly.

An Active and Engaged Speaker’s Office

I fully intend to surround myself with active Deputy Speakers. I hope to blend the makeup of the Deputy Speakers with experienced members and newer individuals to help train future speakers. At this time I have no idea the number of Deputy Speakers that I would appoint, but it will consist of active and engaged members.

As part of an active and engaged Speaker’s Office, I intend to produce regular publications regarding the workings of the Speaker's Office and the Regional Assembly.

A Consistent and Stable Speaker’s Office
Training of inexperienced Deputies can take time for them to learn a job that in essence mirrors the duties of the Speaker. A previous idea that I had for Speaker, I want to produce a training manual for the Speaker's Office. This will include the process for Citizenship Applications and how to handle the managing of groups. This manual will also include training on how to handle the various tech that the Speaker's Office employs.

Additionally, we will perform audits to the Citizenship and Resident Registry Spreadsheet as well as a thorough review of the citizen and resident groups.

I would like to thank you for reading through my platform for Speaker, and I hope that I have convinced you to vote for me for this vital Office.

As part of an active and engaged Speaker’s Office, I intend to produce regular publications regarding the workings of the Speaker's Office and the Regional Assembly.
Can you elaborate on what this would look like. Would this be akin to the RA Digests of the past, or perhaps more similar to the RA Highlights that were published in TNS?
A previous idea that I had for Speaker, I want to produce a training manual for the Speaker's Office.
You've raised this idea during your previous elections for Speaker. Can you reflect on why this wasn't completed during those terms?

Back