TNP Nation
Palutenia
Discord
koopa103
npa_seal.png

Ministry of Defense
-~-
Opening Address: 12 September 2021

Howdy. As I’m sure you all know my name is Koopa, and I will be your Minister of Defense this coming term. For all of you that don’t know, I have been involved in the NPA for nearly 3 years and I have served as Deputy under Bobberino, Robespierre, and Nimarya (also served as MoD for like 3 days but we don’t talk about that). About the middle of the last term, I resigned from the NPA due to some loss of steam and real-life trouble, but that has now stabilized and I have come back to attempt to put the org back on track.

Before we get into the nitty-gritty, I would like to give credit to both @Westinor and @Rom for the previous term. Both of them did exceptionally well with the position they found their org in, and I commend both of them for their skill and resourcefulness in the face of this predicament. I would also like to give a farewell to Rom, a long-time General who retired at the end of this last term. They served as MoD for the latter half of this term and have served previously under Prydania. They have been a part of the General Staff for the last year and their R&D and GP knowledge has been indispensable for navigating this years lul. They inspired me and so many others to push ourselves and look at R&D in different ways, and they helped me specifically better my operational leadership abilities. Their skill and operational abilities regardless of circumstance reflects great credit upon themself and The Ministry of Defense. The Army is losing one of its best.

This is going to be a bit of a process, and I hope to accomplish a number of things in an attempt to drive recruitment. I hope to push RMB recruitment harder, with daily posts about joining the NPA on the RMB. While the GA’s will be a big help in this, I will personally be posting ads and will encourage interested nations to contact me personally with questions. On a more international scale, fun posts on TNP’s Embassy page (remember that) detailing NPA operations will be a good way not just to get operations out to a wider audience, but to get foot traffic on the thread as well for further recruitment. These posts will be linked in the RMB advertisements as well.

As far as retainment and improving the in-org state, I intend to collaborate with the Ministry of Radio to release a series of videos as sort of a pseudo-replacement to the training manual, giving new recruits a visual source for how to perform certain operations, how to use certain tools, even down to just what button to push. I’m also going to opt for a more one-on-one training style, hopping into DMs to initiate a conversation with new recruits and give them personal instruction on anything they might find confusing. Lastly, I plan on reviving the old Ribbons and Medals as a fun incentive to come to operations.

For deputies, I’ve decided to pull @Bobberino out of retirement. Man’s a 2 time MoD and has been doing R&D longer than I have. I have faith in his abilities to help me along in this journey.

I know I’ve made some mistakes in the past, but with another Drewpocalypse on the horizon now is the time for a united push to bring this org together and pull us back to the great state I know we can be in.

We’ve got work to do, so let’s get started,
Koopa

Weve_got_work_to_do.gif

Does this mean I can't give you orders to continue to edit videos or you'll send the army to get me?

Congrats!!

Back