-
-
TNP Nation
PotatoFarmers
Discord
Freg#0420
moc_seal.png
Closing Address

It seems like yesterday when I made my opening address, today will be the term's closing address, and, we will leave it to everyone to see where I will be next term. A great thank you to @Robespierre for giving me this opportunity, though I am not quite sure whether the ministry has necessarily met the expectations that we set out at the start of the term.

In summary, we ran a total of 5 Polaris articles for this term as a whole. It was a better-than-expected recovery for an uneventful term in general, given the decline in manpower we are facing across all ministries. My only disappointment was that we couldn't really get a TNL issue going, however, I believe that our incoming delegate @St George has plans to bring back more activity into the various ministries, and hopefully, we can get more people to join the ministry as a whole to reboot the entire ministry.

Where will I be going next? First of all, you would have noticed that I threw myself in, mainly as a means of making sure there is competition for the Speaker race. I believe MadJack/St George will take his time deciding on who takes over this position, and it might depend on who becomes speaker in a week's time from now. But now that I have gotten myself here, I think I will be staying around for quite a bit in this ministry. And I will leave it to them to decide the way forward for the ministry. It has been my pleasure serving all of you, and a big thanks to all the staffers who have contributed articles this cycle. (@Boston Castle, @Gorundu, @New Celoveniortan, and @planes!)

- Fregerson

Back