-
Pronouns
He/His/Him
TNP Nation
Prydania
Discord
lordgigaice
6bfEnAS.png

Greetings! I'd first like to apologize for the lateness of this address. As everyone involved can tell you, this has been an unorthodox start to the term for Culture.

The first thing up- the staff assembled by MJ last term is staying on, provided they wish to continue the work. I've only just started to get to know them, but I can tell that they are dedicated to the Ministry and that is infectious.

Secondly- what will this term look like? The Delegate and I never had a proper sit down session to discuss priorities for the term because neither of us expected me to be in this seat. That being said, I am committed to a few things right off the bat.
  • We will continue Theme Thursday​
  • We will continue This Day in History​
  • We will organize a flag celebration in honour of our regional banner!​
  • We have a Manumission Day Celebration coming up!​
  • I have, as lead RP mod, begun streaming movies and tv shows as community events on the RP discord server. I want to bring this to the TNP Gen server. We're going to have a few dedicated events for various shows and movies.​
  • Continued synergy with Radio to promote a wide array of Culture-based shows.​
  • Video game competitions.​
We are at a point where we're all trying to find our footing, but I believe in this team, and I believe we can get ourselves going with the right ideas!

Onward!

Back