RolePlay Moderator
-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
-
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Xd_5m0ZD2Fte5oWkJI9O-GomHmJA41H98aL6NVuQKVWKV7BlrVoHi7LTwl9lg-xh8LXdyTUbYOiQDjTEPY_1FBu3oPCAGthFktEoLTJNAUK-lktg75ee6-7lDymijwMStJSayqeX

Ministry of Foreign Affairs Opening Address

Hey look, we start with a seal this time.

That’s all thanks to the wonderful work @Praetor did last term and I am indebted to him to receive a ministry in such fine shape. During his term he took several steps that will ensure an excellent transition to my ministry and for that he deserves much praise. I am very glad to see that he is staying on as a member of the Senior Diplomats.

In Robespierre’s platform, he stated that a focus of the ministry under his term will be to update the World Factbook Project. We will be proceeding with this objective, but there are other areas where I think we can have positive effect, such as building off of the successful Embassy Review conducted last term, and evaluate and deepen our current relationships, in both traditional and innovative ways.

The good work undertaken in previous terms will of course continue, and after speaking to the staffers in the Ministry I will make my first ambassadorial appointments. It may be that many of our ambassadors will find themselves posted to new regions, but such wide scale moves will occur only after careful consideration. I will also be continuing the weekly reports, and I plan, at the half way point in the term, to do a question and answer session in the Regional Assembly.

A ministry cannot function without good staffers, and as in the Culture Ministry last term I am confident I will be working with some of the best this ministry has to offer, both in our experienced Senior Diplomats team and in my deputy minister appointments. Speaking of, here they are (plus another to come later on):
With this team (and my addition, to be announced), I am sure we will continue the fine work this ministry has done previously, and carry that on into the future.

Let’s get to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back