Status
Not open for further replies.

Westinor

Registered
TNP Nation
Westinor
Discord
Westinor#2315
1qjvRcDSLJM0A0mjh9n239oa9M9ia5ZLGFz2_8c16LI51A9DV1CxJagOo1NaxNL3UwUP13Ta6wyGIxJMTNcLcE7nUN4aYDgCHTvdRXUJECYVpk24I-fxTUCj5UZEurYKd739hgQX

Ministry of World Assembly Affairs End of Term Report
2021/02/01​

Hmm, okay. So copy-paste into this template… here? Got it.

Hey everyone!

It’s been quite something for the past four months. At least, some of it’s been… something. Other parts not so much. I’m glad though that through the great and terrible you’ve all stuck with me here in WAA, and I have to say I appreciate @mcmasterdonia for giving me a chance at this position. It’s truly been a great and eye-opening experience for me in my first Ministerial position, and though I do think overall my overall performance has been somewhat poor (and I apologize for that) I also have to thank staffers like @Boston Castle for stepping it up and keeping the ministry running at the peak level like it’s supposed to be.

This term, we managed to get some things done, even despite some fiascos towards the beginning - we cleaned up a few unfinished projects and concepts from last term, and made significant progress in other areas. Even though we didn’t manage to live up to the expectations I had planned out during the beginning of term, we’ve laid the groundwork for future projects and got quite a few things done, including:
  • Liberating the Phil-
Oh, wrong template. Whoops. Here we go:
  • Writing and releasing 42 IFVs on time across the span of four months despite technical difficulties (in large part due to the help of Boston - the IFV writing, not the technical difficulties).
  • Revising WAA Ministry and WAA-related recruitment telegram templates in coordination with Home Affairs.
  • Running several counter-campaigns against the proposal “Repeal: ‘Liberate the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators’”, helping to keep a proposal directly against the regional interest from reaching quorum,
  • Introducing a monthly IFV-writing contest to spark activity within the Ministry.
  • Accepting several new staffers into the Ministry, as well as promoting @Boston Castle to the position of Deputy, where they helped to carry out much of the work in the Ministry.

A couple other things I wanted to touch on - the first being Heroes of the North. We currently have several drafts near or in their final stages, where they’ve stalled before making it into the public due to a number of difficulties. Though I’d imagine there’s a perception that this program is nothing more than a waste of effort, energy, and time, I do believe that the work done in this program has not been wasted. I believe that the pieces are there to push this program to where it needs to be within the next term.

In terms of WALL, an area initially mentioned and touched on in my past reports, there have been several discussions on how we can spark activity in that area. Though those ideas have not yet come to fruition, I do believe that they have potential, and that whoever the next Minister is will be able to utilize those ideas effectively.

That’s all for now! I want to thank everyone once again for coming along on this ride with me, and I’m excited to see the future of this Ministry!

- Westinor
Minister of World Assembly Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back