Resolving Existential Societal Threats Opposing Regional Existence (RESTORE Act)

Peeps

Resident
-
-
This is opposing the Act that would seek to make the "Deep Fried Flag" official. This is not our flag and quite frankly shouldn't be flown over our region, especially for the quite lengthy period it has flown as of late. I'm very much open to adding additional exemptions if reasonable suggestions are given.

Section 9.1.6 of the Legal Code shall be amended as follows:

6. The following flag, as designed by ThelDRan and updated by the Ministry of Culture of The North Pacific is adopted as the official flag of The North Pacific and must be set as the regional flag unless a temporary flag is authorized by the Delegate, temporary flags must not be flown for more than one month of a Delegates's term:
tnp_flag.png

Last edited:
Fighting this ridiculous flag is admirable, and guaranteeing the old flag has some permanency is alright, but I like a little more flexibility for when the flag can be changed. I think this locks it down a bit too much. I would have even been fine with this damned awful flag, just not this long and definitely not forever.

This is silly. The Deep Fried flag is a masterpiece and this kind of bill is just unnecessary meddling in the government's authority over the cosmetics of the region.

Fighting this ridiculous flag is admirable, and guaranteeing the old flag has some permanency is alright, but I like a little more flexibility for when the flag can be changed. I think this locks it down a bit too much. I would have even been fine with this damned awful flag, just not this long and definitely not forever.
Loosened the exemptions, now a different flag can be flown for up to a week.

Is this a threat? :P

Oh, I see... did the Delegate authorize Deep Fried?
I believe so. But we should be able to have temporary flags. The only addition here is the explicit Delegate authorization requirement and the one week time limit. The rest is already in 9.1.6.

What would happen after the one week limit? What would stop the delegate from authorizing a new flag for the following week, or even the same flag again?

What would happen after the one week limit? What would stop the delegate from authorizing a new flag for the following week, or even the same flag again?
As it seems the one week mechanism has too many issues, I have changed it to be that temporary flags can only be flown for one month total each term.

Full support!

However, teensy weensy tiny detail: you used the wrong link. It should be: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...953/817840718764310598/158023692032365219.png
Good catch!

I'll file it into the processing system and your ticket ID is 3OT! Your ticket will be processed in between two and fifty thousand business days, if your request is not filled in this time contact us at 1-800-XFINITY and you will be placed on the line with one of our incredibly helpful Customer Service Representatives!

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
Back