The Century Old Revolution [Closed]

Greater Ale Permars

RolePlay Moderator
-
The Narodny
Lebedevgrad, Rayvostoka
Wednesday, April 14th, 2021
4:13 PM

The halls of the Narodny* were quiet, with only the occasional sound of footsteps passing by Mikhail's office. He has spent over thirty-four years in the silent halls of this place climbing up the ranks from a low-level position in the Ministry of Agriculture all the way up to the General Secretary of the Messianist Communist Party and the President of Rayvostoka. His new position did no make life any easier though, it only got more difficult as the years went on, with the constant annoyance of the decaying Blue* movement and the looming nature of the Imperium. But they were no excuse to just give up, the eternal revolution is alive and well, and it is his job to shepherd it across the world no matter the cost and he would not fail so help him God.

Mikhail took a look at some of the papers strewn about his desk, some detailed special projects others pertained to the conversion of the Kylyo Work Camp into a new town as well as recent events in the world of whaling and the ongoing battle between the Predicean's and their Communist brothers in New Aleman. But most of the rest of the documents were reports, many of them though being on the current situation of the nation which by all accounts is doing well besides some occasional grumbling from the Dryykenists about the inclusion of their spirituality into the party and its beliefs which have some of the more hardline party members in a rage. But it is just as Comrade Lebedev once said. "In times of Tranquility and prosperity, instead of growing weak, bloated, and fat, use that prosperity to break the chains that entangle the workers of Eras."

The Kylyo town square
Kylyo, Rayvostoka
Wednesday, April 14th, 2021
6:45 AM

The square was packed with people, full of the old, young, Messianists, Dryykenists and anyone else you could think of that lived in the area of Kylyo. Vasily stood at the front of the crowd facing the platform that was centered in the middle of the square. A well-dressed man followed by a few other well-dressed men walked up onto the platform and began to address the large crowd. "Greetings fellow Comrades of Kylyo! I am Igor Kuznetsov, the deputy minister for the ministry of Human Resources of the Ostrovsolntsa* Oblast, and I have come to announce the new projects for the town and assign each of you to tasks which need to be performed today." He looked around the crown and then pointed to an empty space adjacent to the town square.

"Now today, we will begin the construction of the town library at that location over there. Materials will be provided by the local logging camps and quarries as well as the local craftsmen. Now we will be also continuing the construction of apartment block F1 as well as the gymnasium for Antanov Middle School." He then turned and gestured to the zakazchiki* standing around the platform.

"You will all be organized into groups and will from there be assigned to your task for today." The zakazchiki moved and began picking out members from the crowd and directing them where to go. It didn't take long for the zakazchiki to reach Vasily. "Comrade." Said the officer. "Please head toward the library you will assist in the construction there today." Vasily nodded.

"Thank you, Comrade." The zakazchik* then nodded and moved onto the next person. Vasily then walked across the square to the plot where the library was to be built accompanied by several dozen men and a few zakazchiki* when they arrived the on-site foreman greeted them and began to direct the men arriving.

"So we will be building the first half of the foundation today, we have about eight or so hours and if that half isn't completed today your wages will be docked but hopefully that will not be a problem." He pulled out a whistle. "At the sound of this whistle work will commence and when the time is up I will whistle three times to signal work hours are over."

He then blew into the whistle and the work began. The hours of grueling work began moving materials back and forth to the site, but it wasn't the hardest thing Vasily had done, he had been working like this since he was twenty-one always trying to provide for himself and his family as well as doing a solemn service for his country. It may have been backbreaking but at least it wasn't as bad as working in one of those Craviterian countries which he had learned about in school. Places that didn't properly reward the hard work of the people and spat on not only their rights but their beliefs as well. He shook his head every time he thought of them. He could never understand why many of the people of Eras did not just rise up like the Rayvostokans and free themselves from the oppression brought upon them by the many monarchies of the world. But that wasn't his problem right now the real problem was what he was going to get at the ration station after work.

OOC:
Accompaniment: Our Locomotive

Narodny- Short for Narodnyy Dvorets which in Mercanti means People's Palace
Zakazchiki- Is a slang term for the Police in Rayvostoka
Ostrovsolntsa- Is translated to sun island

Last edited:
The Chamber of the Presidium of the PCR*
The Narodny
Lebedevgrad, Rayvostoka
Tuesday, April 20th, 2021
1:23 PM

The chamber was filled with the sounds of a furious argument, Mikhail could only watch as members of the body came close to violence as they ranted and screamed over each other over the ultimatum given to them by the Luscova pact for admission, the treaty had been proposed by a representative from the former Syndicalist nation of Prydania which after a period of civil war had been overtaken by monarchist forces and handed back to the monarchy although under a democratic system instead of its fascist predecessor. The ultimatum had been the renouncement of the "Global Revolt Doctrine" as well as the opting out of the defense portion of the pact. The more moderate party members supported the ultimatum arguing that it was necessary to stave off the Imperium from isolating it from the rest of the world. But the hardliners of the party including himself opposed it as in their eyes it was betraying the founding principles set by comrade Lebedev.

The voting period would soon arrive, it would be a roll call vote called by himself. Standing on the small platform that raised him only slightly above his comrades he approached the podium in the center and from it, he began to call the roll.

"In the name of the Peoples Republic of Rayvostoka and with the power invested in me as the Chairman of the Presidium and the Premier of the Republic I call this vote to order starting with myself. Nay." He said making sure his vote was loud enough for all to hear. Next went his deputy Lavenek who voted the same but after he had voted the Presidium Secretary, Sasha Denvikov voted yes. Surprising Mikhail, for decades he had proclaimed himself to be a staunch hardliner which allowed and afforded him much prestige in the party, but this had been unexpected. From there the rest of the Presidium had voted with the vote ending in a close victory with the Ayes taking the majority with ten to nine. The deciding vote was Sasha's.

The chamber fell silent for a few moments and Mikhail took a moment to prepare himself for what he had to say next.

"My fellow comrades of the Presidium, the vote on this issue of our entry into the Luscova pact had been decided. With the vote going in favor of the ayes henceforth the People's Republic of Rayvostoka shall no longer endorse the idea of global revolution as well as opting out of the defense portion of the pact. This vote shall take effect immediately and shall move to the politburo for total ratification."

Stepping down from the podium he stormed out of the chamber, furious alongside those of the Presidium who voted with him. After exiting the room they went into an adjacent conference room and stood in a circle trying to come to grips with what had just occurred. After all of the men shuffled into the moderately sized room the door was closed and discussion began with Lavenek being the first to speak.

"Comrade Aslanov!" He said staring a Mikhail. "We must do something about this, I mean sir it is an absolute outrage, it goes not only against what the party stands for but the whole nation! We need to take action now." Mikhail raised his hand in a gesture telling him to calm down.

"We must be civil Comrade Lavenek, they are still members of the same party and as much as I may disagree with their decision they did hold the majority, we lost fair and square." He said calmly.

"Respectfully comrade Aslanov, I couldn't give two fucks about civility, these dare I say traitors have not only violated party policy but have openly acted against the state with their opting out of the defense portion of the pact." Mikhail knew Lavenek like the back of his hand, he was his protege after all but this young man who would be only thirty-one in the next few months had always been a firebrand someone who was unafraid to speak his mind and fight for his beliefs, a true revolutionary but a true revolutionary with no mind for compromise.

"Comrade Lavenek, I understand your frustration but there are better ways to solve this. For example, the politburo is set to vote on this exact issue next week, and if you and I can swing it and the presidium's vote will be voided. And our patience will be rewarded, do you understand?" Lavenek nodded his head, his temper now cooled. Mikhail turned to another man in the room.

"Comrade Marchenko, I would like you to pay a visit to our friends in the MGT* I have used for their services, and Lavenek, I would like for you to speak with General Parketov and Admiral Vilvich and make sure that if push comes to shove we have the NAR* and RNF* on our side." Both men nodded. "The conversation held in this room must remain secret, this is an utmost priority if I find that any of you have spoken of it outside of this group of people assembled here I will not just have you shot but your families as well. Do you understand?" The men and women nodded. "You're all dismissed." He said turning to the door and walking out.

Apartment 12, Block C3
Kylyo, Rayvostoka
Tuesday, April 20th, 2021
5:45 PM

It had been a long day of work for Vasily at the construction site, the eight hours of work were usually quite manageable but today they had been excruciating with the hot sun beating down on them in eighty-degree weather. But when he finally reached the end of his shift he was exhilarated to get home and relax. He entered the apartment building from the bottom and made his way down the hallway on the first floor to his apartment at the door he picked up whatever mail was in the mounted mailbox. Taking out his key he opened the door to the house and entered to the smell of cooking food and a small child running to greet him.

"Daddy!!!" Squealed the little girl as she made her way to her father and after a moment and a small stumbling made it to her father and tightly wrapped herself tightly around her father's leg. "Kat!" Cried Vasily happy to see his young daughter, he threw the mail onto a small table next to the door and picked the little girl up carrying her to the kitchen, all along the way Vasily kissed and played with her making her scream in delight as he booped her nose and tickled her belly. He couldn't believe she was almost three now, getting bigger and bigger by the day. Entering the kitchen he was then greeted by Talya his wife of four years who gave him a kiss on the cheek as he passed by on his way to the kitchen table. She had been staying home the past few years taking care of Katerina while he went and worked. It was an arrangement they both enjoyed, although Vasily would always miss not being able to spend every minute with his growing daughter.

He placed Kat in high chair at the table, making sure to buckle her into it and then sit down in the chair next to her. And they both patiently waited for the food to be finished cooking but in the meantime, Talya while cooking began to ask about his day.

"So how was work moya lyubov'*?" She said while stirring a pot of stew on the stove. "It was alright but hot as h-e-l-l." He said spelling out the word so as Kat would not learn to repeat the word. "We were working in eighty-degree heat and you know how I am when it gets hot." He said shaking his head. "But how was your day?" He said turning to Kat, playing with her a bit then turning to Talya.

"Our day was good." She said smiling at Kat. "We went to the store and got some ingredients for a beef stew, then we went to the park and went on the swing sets, and finally we went to visit Gram Gram at two." Vasily turn away from Talya and faced Kat who gave him a big happy smile. "Did you see Gram Gram today?" She nodded her head quickly. "How was Gram Gram today?" He said turning to Talya. "She's good." She said now moving the pot onto the table and walking over to the counter picking up a heated baby food container. "That's great, what did she say her doctor told her?"

He asked in a more serious tone. "He said that she is cancer-free, the lump was just a cyst and she has been scheduled to have it removed by next month." She said walking to the high chair placing the now cooler formula along with some diced peaches and apple sauce. "That's amazing." Exclaimed Vasily. "Yep and the stew is ready so I hope you're hungry." She said with a smile. Using the ladle already inside the pot she filled a bowl of stew for both of them and placed them both on the table. The smell was intoxicating, reminding him of his days as a child. Taking his spoon he scooped up some broth and meat onto it and ate it, it was delicious, just like how his mother made it.

OOC:
PCR- People's Congress of Rayvostoka
MGT- Ministerstvo gosudarstvennoy tselostnosti or in Mercanti the Ministry of State Integrity
NAR- Narodnaya Armiya Rayvostokan or in Mercanti Rayvostokan People's Army
RNF- Rayvostokanskiy Narodnyy Flot or in Mercanti Rayvostokan People's Navy
moya lyubov'- My love

Last edited:
Markov Memorial Park
Kylyo, Rayvostoka
Friday, April 23rd, 2021
8:47 AM

Talya jogged down the sidewalk, a stroller firmly gripped in her hands as she navigated the paths of the park. This had been part of her daily routine ever since little Kat was born, a way for her to lose the weight from the pregnancy and along with that keep healthy and fit for the eventual day she would return to work once Kat was old enough to start going to primary school. She had been issued a work exemption by the local government which allowed her to stay home with Kat and raise her full time until the age of about five meaning she had only about two years until she had to go back to her old job working as a nurse in the local hospital.

This break had been well received by her, despite the first year or two being a bit frazzled by her adapting to taking care of Kat with very little help from others besides her mother of course it was still very rewarding, and after she had really settled into her role as a stay at home mother she truly had time to relax and much better appreciate her time with Kat and her time by herself.
Not to say Vasily hadn't been around to help, he had always tried to make time for their child, making weekends when he was off of work daddy-daughter time where the two could spend the weekends together and she could get some much-needed rest to prepare for the next week.

Continuing to jog Talya made her way back to the entrance of the park, stopping for a moment to catch her breath and look around. As she observed the wider area she could see some of the towns around her, part of which were still under construction, it had really only been a few years since Kylyo had come into true existence. Sure it had existed beforehand as a labor camp but that had been mostly mothballed after many of the party reforms in the late ninety's. But it had only been recently built up so heavily under the government and party's new policy of Preobrazovaniye* which led to the conversion of former work plants for Blue prisoners and the bourgeoisie who resisted the collectivization process. But as far a Talya knew all these camps were used for were farming and the occasion mining operation while in actuality they were brutal placed built specifically to break the spirit of the inhabitants and eventually reintegrate them into society. But that was not of Talya's concern, her concern was whether or not she should go back home or go and visit her sister on the north side of town later.

Rayvostokan People's Army Headquarters
Lebedevgrad, Rayvostoka
Friday, April 23rd, 2021
3:47 PM

General Parkilov stood in his office, quietly staring out of his office window on the sixth floor of the Shtab eating a tuna sandwich enjoying the view of the city below. From the door behind him, someone knocked on the door several times.

The General shouted. "Who is it?" Putting his Sandwich down and walking to the door.

"Comrade Lavenek, General." He said fidgeting.

"What do you want Comrade?" He shouted.

"I'm here on behalf of Comrade Aslanov, he would like for me to speak with you about upcoming events in the Politburo."

Parkilov stood for a moment and thought to himself for a moment. "Come in!" He shouted. And as soon as he said the words, Lavenek quickly opened the door and sat in the seat across from Parkilov's desk.

"So what is this business you would like to talk about with the next politburo vote." He said pouring himself a cool drink of Prydanian Whiskey, from the large Arcanstotskan decanter on his desk, into one of his specially made tumblers from Norsia which were emboldened with a golden star- the primary symbol of the Rayvostokan military.

"For the next vote as you know, on the docket will be the abolition and elimination of the policy and doctrine of the Eternal revolution, as you already know this is a massive contradiction to not only our beliefs as a country but our beliefs as Messianist commu-"

"I am not hearing this today." The General said now slightly annoyed by the man. "If you are implying that I would somehow support you in the hopes of support some kind of military action or intervention in the case they abolish the eternal revolution and defy the nation's and party's democratic processes you are dead wrong. Out of reverence for Comrade Mikhail, I will not report you to spare you who are conspiring against our republic the opportunity to cease before you go too far. Now I will not hear any more of this from you. Get out of my sight... Now!" He said sternly.

Lavenek was stunned, he tried to get the words out but there was nothing he could say, the general it seems had already made up his mind. So after a quick goodbye, he rushed out of the room and into the hallway pulling out his cellphone as he went, fumbling with the phone for a moment he called Mikhail and informed him of the meeting's outcome. Parkilov on the other hand was as calm as can be sipping out of his glass and once again eating his sandwich as he stared out of the window. Parkilov had always been a hardliner but, there had always been a sort of sacred nature surrounding the validity of the party and its democracy. It was not something as a party member he could tamper with good conscious but hopefully, Mikhail will see the error of his ways and stop now before his scheme gets out of hand.

Reactions: Arc
Apartment 12, Block C3
Kylyo, Rayvostoka
Monday, April 24th, 2021
7:35 PM

The living room television sparked to life as Vasily pressed the small red power button on its remote, and placed it on the kitchen table. Vasily beer in hand slowly walked to the couch. The day had been a long and tiring one, working in the hot sun all day was a brutal and unforgiving one. But he pushed himself, for the sake of himself and his family it was best he met his daily quota. The pay for his work was good though, construction work had always paid well considering the hot and wet climate of Ostrovsolntsa. A climate which could often be your greatest friend and greatest enemy when it came to living on the island.

Talya quietly emerged from Kat's room silently creeping so as not to wake the now asleep toddler. Closing the door slowly, she made sure to keep the door handle turned so as not to make a clicking noise which Kat disliked. Making her way from Kat's door to the kitchen, Talya walked over to one of the raised kitchen cabinets and pulled out a bottle of Bléone and two glasses. Placing them all on the table, Talya quickly rumaged through the drawer in front of her for a cork screw. Which after a moment she quickly retrieved and began to open the bottle and our it's contents into the glasses. Placing the bottle on the table, Talya picked up both glasses and moved to the living room where Vasily sat watching the tail end of the nightly news. Talya sat down on the couch next to him and placed one of the wine glasses in his hand.

Nodding his head Vasily, took a sip and looked at Talya.

"Is this the Bléone?" He asked taking another sip of his glass.

"How did you guess?" She said, slightly impressed by his tasting prowess.

"Well its pretty simple, you see after looking at it for a moment and noticing its deep color and texture I narrowed the wine down to being Santionian and after a quick taste its sweetness and refreshing taste brought to mind the beautiful alpine vineyards in the mountains of Saintonge leading me to conclude that this wine is in fact the Bléone." He said matter of factly.

Talya looked at him for a second, her eyebrow raised.

"Really?" She said confused.

A big smile formed on Vasily's face.

"Nahh, I'm just messing with you." He said quietly chuckling.

"How did you know then?" Tayla asked.

Vasily put his wine glass down and pointed at the bottle on the kitchen table.

"I recognized the bottle." He said, still smiling.

Talya rolled her eyes and put down her glass, moving her hand to the center of the couch she picked up the controller and changed the channel. On the TV played an old rerun from a show called, "Pytor and Sasha" a show in which the viewer would follow the lives of Pytor and Sasha. Pytor was the son of a factory worker in Viktorgrad* and Sasha was the heiress to one of the largest rum manufacturing tycoons in all of Rayvostoka. The two after bumping into each other one day in the street fell in love. And over the course of the series the two star crossed lovers, fight to maintain their love despite their differences in class eventually leading to both of their deaths fighting for the revolution.

This particular episode depicted the two lovers, sitting on a hill just outside of Viktorgrad* looking at the setting sun. Holding hands the two looked into each others eyes and kissed.

"Do you remember when we were that young?." Vasily asked.

"I do." She said leaning back.

"Remember our first kiss, under the bleachers at St. Markos?" He said smiling

"I do, I also remember Mr. Vlasov chasing us out of there after he saw us." She chuckled.

"Yeah, and he almost caught us too.." He trailed off. Looking beside him, Vasily's eyes met Talya's and for a moment they both lovingly stared at one another.

"I love you." Vasily said, moving closer to Talya

Making the first move Vasily embraced Talya kissing her deeply, she responded in kind. The two continued to kiss, passion and a deep love for one another fueled them. It was like when they were in secondary school all over again. Only this time there was none of the nervousness of youth, only the adult passion of two people who love one another.

OOC:

Viktorgrad- The former Tsarist name of Lebedevgrad.

Ministry of State Integrity Headquarters
Lebedevgrad, Rayvostoka
Tuesday, May 15th, 2021
1:34 PM

The dank hallway of the sub-basement stank will the ungodly stench of wet and blood. From all along its length, you could hear the screams of those trapped inside its rooms. Screams of anguish, screams of pain, and screams of fear. And fear was all that Lavenek could feel as he stood outside one of the many cells lining the walls. The muffled screams of a man were all he could hear as he waited. Quickly wanting to end this hell and just get the meeting started, Marchenko knocked on the steel door and stepped back.

From the inside of the room, he could hear a loud but muffled screaming turned to silence followed by a man grunting, slowly moving to the door. And after what seemed like an eternity, the door swung open revealing the man who Marchenko was so patiently waiting to meet with, Minister of State Integrity, Banin Pavlovich. He was a small and stout man, dressed in a bloodied white dress shirt. His hair was greying, and his eyes were small and beady like that of an animal. Although despite his small stature Banin exuded a feeling of dread, that of which was like that of staring into the eyes of a panther or a hungry wolf. And after a moment of staring at Lavenek, the panther spoke.

"What do you want?" He asked, tired.

"I am here for our meeting, Comrade Minister," Marchenko said nervously, checking his watch.

"What meeting?" Banin asked. "I didn't schedule any meetings today?'

"Oh, well your secretary said you would be able to meet so I came as soo-" He was cut off by a scream, turning to look Marchenko stared down the hallway and watched as two MSI officers dragged a woman into one of the cells. Kicking and screaming in Umbrial, she tried to resist but failed, being bludgeoned repeatedly in the gut, and after a final hit to the head, the woman went silent as she was slowly dragged into the cell. Marchenko took a second to recover himself and returned to Banin.

"You were saying?" Banin looked impatient, upset at the interruption.

"I.. I just needed to speak to you about the upcoming politburo meeting, Comrade Aslanov said you would be interested in assisting us in saving the Republic if all else fails." Marchenko, took a letter out of his pocket and handed it to Banin. After taking a moment to examine the letter's contents Banin sighed and gestured him into the room. After stepping inside, the cell Marchenko first noticed the man tied to a chair in the center of the room. He was battered and bloody, his mouth gagged with a cloth. Uncomfortable with the presence of the man, he pointed at him.

"Are you sure we should discuss this in here?" Banin responded by gesturing towards the man with indifference.

He moved closer to the man. "His ears are too full of blood to hear a damn thing." Banin grabbed the man's head and shook it showing Lavenek his unconscious state. "Now, I will agree to help the General Secretary.." Marchenko cut him off.

"Great! We hop-" Banin interrupted him back.

"I wasn't finished, I want something in return." Marchenko nodded. "I want, the Premiership."

"What?!" Lavenek said surprised. "I mean, I'll have to ask the Comrade general secretary about that." Banin gestured to the man's pocket.

"You have his phone number, don't you? Use it!" The man laughed and proceeded to a table by the door. The table itself was a shorter metal one, with tools and instruments of torture lines across it covered in the blood of whoever was unlucky enough to meet the ire of the MSI. Taking his phone out of his pocket Marchenko dialed the General Secretary and after a brief conversation, hung up the phone.

"You have a deal, sir," Marchenko said putting his phone back into his pocket.

"Wonderful, Comrade, Wonderful!" Exclaimed Banin. "You'll have my full support when the time comes, the MSI will make sure that no bourgeoise supporting dogs will allow for the revolution to die." Banin began to clean the insidious instruments on the table.

"Thank you Comrade Minister Pavlovich, your support is much appreciated."

Last edited:
The Narodny
Lebedevgrad, Rayvostoka
Tuesday, December 29th, 2021
12:43 PM

The Presidium's chamber was once again filled with the shouts and arguments as the days before. And in the center of it all, sat General Secretary Aslanov and Presidium Secretary Denvikov both of whom were engaged in a fierce debate over the stipulations of the Luscova pact deal presented by the Illian Ambassador Ascana in the Luscova pact. The deal was, in Aslanov's opinion absolute horse-piss. It required open elections with a standing and organized opposition, within the next five months but not only that if this deal was not followed the imperialist Norsians and Syrixians would embargo the country and hold the economy hostage. The only good piece of the deal was that it would be overseen by the Illians but to Aslanov that didn't make the deal any less garbage. On any other treaty, this would be a simple matter of not allowing the diplomatic service to accept the treaty or just leave the pact as was his right as Premier but pushback was hard, and not wanting to risk the possible wrath of certain party members Mikhail hoped in getting a quick victory in the Presidium.

On the other hand, you had Secretary Denvikov, a once hardliner, former minister of Culture now turned moderate champion, who has fought hard to maintain the slim Moderate majority within the Presidium. And in keeping with such has been fighting to install the treaty, despite stiff and powerful opposition from the General Secretary. But the opposition is weaker than they would like to appear, Denvikov has worked in the party for all of seven years, and all throughout them, she had noticed a steady increase in moderate support. But being forced by his superiors, Denvikov had hidden her true allegiance, quickly making his way up the ladder landing in the Ministry of Culture and being placed at its head after the imprisonment of its former Minister for the crime of Anti-Rayvostokan propaganda distribution. From there he reorganized the ministry in the way she saw fit.

She began to focus on and assist with commissioning works of art displaying the triumph of the Revolution and the evils of the bourgeoise, this patronage, and love of art stemmed from his career as a failed artist out of Sararga which after that fell through led to her career in the party. But now with her being in a position of prominence within the party allowed him to show his true colors and after the recent defeat of the moderates in the abolishing of the World Revolution, Denvikov was sure that now was her time to monopolize on the growing political support for moderates. But despite this, she did not see the treaty as perfect, but she did see her opportunity to finally end the political monopoly of the Hardliners and begin to instill his ideas into the Republic.

The General Secretary spoke sternly and loudly to the defiant Denvikov. "You are not only encouraging factionalism but have been acting like nothing but a counter-revolutionary! If we were back in the time of Comrade Lebedev, you'd have been rounded up with the Blues and shot!" Denvikov sat unimpressed and retorted back.

"The only one promoting factionalism is you Comrade General Secretary, if I remember correctly we hold the majority. Meaning you are in fact the one who is creating a splinter faction, and inherently threatening the party."

"Nonsense, this legislation is inherently anti-revolutionary, it gives free rein for the imperialists to trample over us! We have entered the lion's den thinking it a safe spot to rest from the antagonization and isolation of the Imperialists to our north. You and your whole backing are a bunch of fools, just waiting for the other powers to come and fuck you over. Norsia and Syrixia?" Aslanov laughed. "Who is next, Aydin? What are you going to kiss the boy Sultan's feet and join his damn harem?!" Mikhail was now shouting, insensed with the outrageousness of the situation. Keeping calm Denvikov responded.

"We are doing this to keep the system fair and allow the Proletariat to decide for themselves, and to restore democratic principles to this party and abolishing old and outdated ones. You're acting like a child Comrade General Secretary. Please calm yourself."

Aslanov's anger was past description. "How dare you, I ought to have you-" He stopped himself. "You are a counter-revolutionary fool, and if I were you I would be very careful with how I proceed through this matter." Denvikov raised an eyebrow.

"Is that a threat Comrade General Secretary?" Denvikov leaned forward in her chair, watching as Aslanov stood.

"No Comrade." Disgust rolled off his tongue. "It was merely a suggestion, now I have a meeting to attend." Picking up the gavel in front of him Aslanov adjourned the Presidium and left the room in a huff, leaving Denvikov to commiserate with his colleagues.

Walking down to the floor of the stage-like platform she was sitting on, Denvikov approached two moderate Presidium members and began to make her way out the chamber.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nev
The Narodny
Lebedevgrad, Rayvostoka
1:13 PM

Denvikov made her way out of the Chamber flanked by her two associates, to her right her long time friend and political ally, Comrade Zadornov Artemovich, a former professional writer from Muski who she had met while on a small excursion to the town during her stint in the People's art league as a young woman. Zadornov had always been a large supporter of freedom of speech and its implementation in Rayvostoka as the frequent repression and trampling of it by the government to him had always been unacceptable in a nation which preached freedom, but Zadornov still believed in the Messianist-Communist cause. Thinking to improve it overtime instead of outright casting the collective dream aside. On the other side of Denvikov, waddled Comrade Myagkov Stepanovich another one of Denvikov's long time associates who she had met while working in the Ministry of Culture during her early days in government, he had been one of her closest advisors during that time which after her exit from her position as Minister of Culture had allowed for him to step in. Leading to his eventual seat on the Presidium.

The Chamber was abuzz with activity, as Presidium members began leaving conversing left and right. Attempting to speak over the distractions Denvikov raised her voice slightly.

"We must make sure our majority in the politburo holds." She said attempting to maneuver through the bustling room.

Keeping close to her Zadornov was the first to respond albeit slightly distracted by the bustle of the crowd. "We can.." He squeezes through a man and Denvikov. "We can hold onto the majority. The mainland members of the politburo are enough to override Aslanov and keep him from striking back politically." Denvikov nodded as Zadornov dodged another oncoming man, giving time for Myagkov to say his piece.

"Comrades, I would like to remind you both of the small possibility that the General Secretary could take this moment to do something drastic." He said keeping his voice low but strong. "And understand in that case, I think it would be important for us to keep ourselves withdrawn and hidden from sight while the voting occurs." The group made their way through the crowd and into a similarly packed hallway.

"Good idea, Mya" Denvikov said navigating her way through the corridor. "I have a meeting with one of the head promoters in the People's Army, so maybe you two could join me there. As a way to get out of the way."

"Sure, but can we even trust that the RPA* would even protect us?" Zadornov asked, falling slightly behind the group. "For all we know, they could be working together."

"Well better them, than the damn MSI* those fuckers would love to see us up on spikes." Denvikov quipped. The MSI for almost a week now had been monitoring her, looking for anything they could grab a hold onto. But she was smarter than to let things slip and so far they have been a non-issue.

Zadornov nodded his head in agreeance. "Now, that leaves the church. And I think we all know what those old wizards will do if Aslanov tries anything."

"Yep." Denvikov smirked. "Lie in wait and pledge their "undying allegiance" to whoever they think will win. A classic move." The Church had always been an odd piece in the political puzzle of Rayvostoka. It was fanatically socialist, staunchly conservative and totally self righteous, all at the same time. Though that was the downside of infusing a religious institution into a communist state. And sometimes she would wonder why anyone would think that would be a good idea, but it held massive power. And so she would not dare challenge it. "Our best hope, is to maintain vagueness and then make sure the church is left on its toes." She said pushing past move people as the three made their way down the stairs of the Narodny.

The two men at her side agreed, the best way to get out of this alive will to be avoiding conflict with embedded powers like the church despite their untrustworthy nature. Walking down the stairs, the three finally reached Denvikov's office. Stopping at the door, Denvikov turned to face her two colleagues.

"I will see you two tomorrow. Remember to meet me at the People's Army square* around ten o'clock. Now I gotta work on some things so, I'll see you tomorrow." Denvikov hugged the two men.

"See you tomorrow, Sasha." Said Zadornov, patting her on the back.

"See you." Denvikov waved the two men off as she entered her office.

Apartment 6, Block B1
Lebedevgrad, Rayvostoka
9:14 PM

Sasha slowly walked down the hallway, her arms filled with documents. Some contained voting agendas for the coming week, others pertained to more soon to be proposed reforms for the Presidium to pass. The rest of the documents were more on the boring side, financial documents and such which Sasha could not understand for the life of her but as her father had once.

"That's why we have street cleaners and economists, to do the shit that no one else wants to do." Sasha chuckled to herself as she reached into her pocket to grab her keys. Approaching the door, she tried to push in the keys, only to find the door unlocked.

"I could have sworn I.." She trailed off, watching as the door opened to a figure silently sitting in her living room. Panicked Sasha dropped her files, and helplessly watched as they scattered all over the floor.

From inside the room, a rough voice called out. "Come in Miss. Denvikov!"

"Who's in there?!" Sasha's voice shook slightly as she spoke, she tried her best to conceal her fear.

"Someone, who you should be very afraid of." The man said. Moving slowly, Sasha entered the room turning on the lights as she moved through the entryway and into her living room. On the couch, sat a tanned but stout man wearing a brown suit and hat, he waved at her as she entered."

"Hello, Comrade Denvikov." He said brandishing a chilling smile.

"Who are you?" She said, moving towards the couch, making sure to keep her distance from the man.

'Who I am is none of your concern, although who I represent.. they may be more of it." The man stared at her, still smiling.

"Drashak, Imperial, wait.. you're MSI aren't you?" She shook her head.

'Good, Miss Denvikov, you guessed correctly." His smile continued to grow more and more unsettling. "And I think you know why, I have come to visit you?" He said turning his head.

"No. I have no idea what you could possibly mean." She said feigning ignorance.

"I see, well I just wanted to tell you that if you do not correct your course. Your ship will sink." His smile turned into a frown. He stood up quickly and grabbed her chin. Sasha grabbed his wrist in retaliation struggling to get him to let go.

"And I would hate to see something happen to that pretty little face of yours." Sasha ripped his hand off her and moved away from the man.

"Get out, now!" She shouted.

The man undeterred by her anger stepped forward, the smile returned to his face.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Sasha" He said tipping his hat to her, before leaving the apartment.

Adrenaline rushed through Sasha's body, and her heart felt like it was about to burst. Shaking she walked back to the door retrieved the files she had dropped. Bolted the door shut and entered her bedroom. Her body still shook and her mind raced a mile a minute. She sat on her bed for a moment, and from her eyes came tears and from there a waterfall of emotion. Rage, fear and hatred all of which could be pointed at one man, Mikhail Aslanov. She knew he was responsible for this, only one man could order such a threat against someone of Rayvostokan soil. At one point she thought of saving him, he was a friend to her father, but he had proven to be more than a threat to her and more than a threat to everything she hoped to accomplish.

OOC:

MSI- Ministry of State Integrity
RPA- Rayvostokan People's Army

Last edited:
OOC: Some music for y'all: Staging a coup

The Politburo Chamber
The Narodny
Lebedevgrad, Rayvostoka
Wednesday, December 30th, 2021
12:41 PM

Bogdanov announced the vote to the crowded Chamber.

"The Motion to abolish the Revolution has received fifteen ayes and two nays with.. eight abstaining members. The Motion passes." The chamber erupted into applause, with only two boos.

"That was odd", he thought to himself as he finished reading the results. Barely any of the announced opposition were there, not even the Secretary-General. Only two were present, the Minister for Agricultural Affairs- Sergey Grigorievich, and the Minister for Collectivization- Sonin Igorevich. Wanting an answer Bogdanov shouted out to Igorevich.

"Comrade Minister Igorevich, where is the Comrade General Secretary along with the rest of our missing associates? I thought they may have been interested in at least putting up strong opposition to the recent motion." Bogdanov smiled at the man, expecting some smart retort.

"Do not worry Comrade, they will be here shortly," Igorevich smirked.

"What do you mean they will be here shortly? The vote is already over, the nays have lost." Bogdanov was surprised and confused, why in god's name would they be on their way after abstaining.

Igorevich chuckled to himself. "You'll see."

After a moment, an expression of horrid realization dawned upon his face. He turned his head to one of the guardsmen in the chamber and shouted.

"Seal this chamber, I believe the Comrade General Secretary intends to launch a coup." But it was too late, sounds of screams erupted from the hallway alongside the shouts of men. The Guardsman moved across the chamber, his service pistol unholstered and prepared to fight but before he could react shots were fired, gunning the man down. The chamber erupted into a panic, as armed men dressed in the green and blue attire of MSI* operatives quickly stormed into the room.

The armed gunmen began shouting for the people in the room to put their hands behind their heads, quickly securing the chamber without a fight. From the entranceway, a man walked through behind the incoming soldiers. He was a portly man, dressed in a somewhat well-fitting MSI* uniform. In his left hand, he held a piece of paper, in the other he held a large pistol. The man lumbered his way across the room and up to Bogdanov's elevated podium.

"Move." The portly man gestured with his gun for him to get off of the podium. Bogdanov shook his head and refused to move.

"I will not, under what authority do you break into this chamber and violate Party code?" He stared the man in the eyes.

BANG

Bogdanov's expression changed to that of shock as he clutched his chest. The man fell to the floor, his protest in vain.

"That, ladies and gentlemen." The portly man stepped over Bogdanov's corpse as he approached the now vacant podium. "Is what I do to those who get in the way.. of the Revolution!" He gestured to Bogdanov's corpse. "Now I have a message to read to you from the Comrade General Secretary."

"Comrades, It has come to my attention that many of you believe that it is now acceptable to begin the destruction of not only this party but his very nation. And for that reason, I am now declaring that the People's Republic is now in a state of Emergency and appointing a committee for National Salvation to assist me while I endeavor to save our party from the grips of bourgeoise supporting factionalists who would seek to destroy the very soul of our nation. Alongside this message, I have also issued a list containing the names of those who threaten to destroy this nation. They will be hunted down and they will be brought to justice. Long live the Eternal Revolution and God bless the People's Republic!" The portly man placed the paper into his pocket pulling out another longer piece. Reading it up and down the man surveyed the crowd and called out a name.

"Artamonov Fyodorovich, please stand for trial."

Rayvostokan People's Army Headquarters
Lebedevgrad, Rayvostoka
Tuesday, December 30th, 2021
1:14 PM

Sasha quietly sat in front of General Parkilov's desk, watching as he peered out the office window at the now embattled Narodny. Rubbing his forehead he turned to her and sighed.

"This is a shitshow, but we are prepared for this sort of situation. I've called up about two brigades worth of men, they are to cordon off the Narodny and to make sure the city does not fall into anarchy. In the meantime, I'm going to be taking some of the men we have and secure the headquarters of both the People's Voice and the People's Central Television. From there I'll need you to take the people you have and announce the coup to the nation and affirm your legitimacy and affirm that you have the situation under control. Do you understand?" Sasha nodded her head, stunned into silence. She had always wanted to lead Rayvostoka but she never expected that it would come to her like this, she always had thought it would come later after a boring rise to the top, not a damned coup that has half the government held hostage.

"I've also gotten into contact with Admiral Aleskeevich in the navy and General Vadimovich in the airforce who have both confirmed that they are not working with Aslanov... I mean what was he thinking.. launching a coup without any support like this. Stupid, just fucking stupid." Parkilov shook his head and looked at Sasha for a response to which she just shrugged and responded.

"Foolish men will do foolish things for foolish reasons but.. the Eternal Revolution was killing us you know." Parkilov nodded.

"It was a hopeful but doomed idea. And now for our practicing of it, we have been ostracized from the world and been doomed to a fate worse than death." He took a deep breath. "Let's fix this sinking ship." He extended his hand to her.

"Only if you help me kick Mikhail out of the Narodny first." Sasha smiled.

"Deal." Parkilov gave a small smile back as Sasha reached out and shook his hand.

Last edited:
People's Voice Radio Headquarters
Lebedevgrad, Rayvostoka
2:13 PM

A soldier rattled the studio door with his fist.

"Open the door!" He cried out to the room's oblivious occupants. Hustling over to the door one of the occupants quickly opened it. Revealing to the soldier a small spectacled man, clearly in the midst of recording an afternoon radio talk show.

"What! What, do you need!? We're in the middle of a show right now and this is NOT appreciated." The man said agitatedly. "I've already told Misha that I'm not going to let her back on the show. Not after, the hot mic incident. I mean for god's sake we almost got pulled off the air." Taking a second to stop himself the man looked at the soldier and his weapon. "...You're not here for that, are you?" The soldier shook his head.

"Comrade Secretary Denvikov of the Presidium requires your studio, this is non-negotiable." The soldier, although entertained by the man's obliviousness grabbed him by the arm and pulled him out of the studio, gesturing for the other occupants to follow.

Soon after, Sasha made her way into the studio surrounded by soldiers. Surveying the wider office she could see the confusion on the faces of the staff, the fear in their eyes. This coup had to come to an end quickly, and stability must be restored for the sake of the people." Ushered into the studio, Sasha took a piece of paper out of her pocket. On the car ride over she had written a small speech, something small but enough. Adjusting the microphone in front of her, and the studio window as she waited for confirmation. After a minute the operators nodded to her from the recording booth as Sasha made sure to take a deep breath before starting.

"Comrades and countrymen. Today, at twelve forty-five PM the General Secretary of the Messianist Communist party Mikhail Aslanov alongside a group of conspiracists have entered the Narodny and taken the heart of our nation hostage. This was caused by the General Secretary's unwillingness to work within our democratic system, and his refusal to allow the betterment of our glorious nation. So with the power as acting General Secretary of the Party and Premier of the Republic, I Sasha Denvikov hereby expel Mikhail Aslanov alongside his co-conspirators, for violating the sanctity of our government alongside threatening the integrity of the Proletariat. These men and women will be hunted down and brought to justice, for their crimes and actions against you. And so I hope you will all stand beside me during these challenging times, as only together can we overcome the enemies of the people. God bless you, God bless the Proletariat and God bless the Republic."

Sasha went silent, as she waited for the mic to be shut off. Standing up from her seat, Sasha walked out of the room covering her face with her arm. She had not been new to these sorts of addresses, ones of extreme significance. But this one was different, the pressure was almost unbearable. Even breathing was a challenge. She planted her hand on the corridor wall, sobbing. The road ahead would be a long and treacherous one.

Last edited:
Most* Gatehouse
The Narodny
Lebedevgrad, Rayvostoka
4:24 PM

The walls of the ancient fortress loomed high above Andrei's head, their green-tipped spires casting a long shadow on the men of his platoon. The bridge checkpoint in front of him was blocked by their APC, a barricade to keep out any forces attempting to relieve the now besieged bureaucrats inside the Narodny's inner buildings. Steps away from Andrei was the security hut that once housed one of the complex's many Republican Guardsmen which secured it. That guard now laid face down on the ground, a dark pool growing from beneath him, unprepared for the approach of once-friendly heavily armed soldiers.

Andrei looked out across the bridge in front of him, surveying the terrain. From the left side of his vision, he could see something approaching. Moving down the bridge and past the APC-turned barricade Andrei looked out to see a convoy of APCs and tanks approaching. Slightly panicked, Andrei shouted to his Comrades behind him.

"Convoy approaching!"

Alerting the men rush to their makeshift barricades and defenses awaiting the convoy's arrival.

Christ our Lord's Revolutionary Orthodox Cathedral
Lebedevgrad, Rayvostoka
4:24 PM

Yuvelev pulled the silk sheets closer to his chest, the blowing wind from the room's spinning fan hit him with an unpleasant burst of cold winter-like air. Uncomfortable, he turned over onto his side seeking warmth from his companion. The young woman, his secretary laid fast asleep beside him naked. Her vestments were scattered on the new Astragonese carpet in the center of the room, alongside his own. The night had been a blur, a mix of alcohol and poor decisions. Decisions which despite being patriarch came to him easily. For a moment, he laid in bed. Gazing at the ceiling fan as it spun in circles, contemplating his list of to-dos and simultaneously selecting ones which he could ignore. This line of thought was harshly interrupted after a series of knocks hit the bedroom door.

"Comrade Patriarch! Comrade Patriarch!" A man shouted from behind the door. "There is a situation at the Narodny, the building is under siege!"

The words took a second to kick in for Yuvelev, but in seconds the old man still naked jumped to his feet and hustled to put on his scattered vestments. Covering his companion with a thick blanket from the closet, he made his way to the bedroom door and opened it. On the other side was Father Nikolai, a thin young man. His eyes were sunken from extreme fasting, his hands calloused from his childhood years of hard labor.

"What is going on Nikolai?" Yuvelev asked, his voice still raw from the right before.

The man responded quickly. "Comrade, it seems elements of the military have stormed the Narodny and are trying to take power."

Yuelev shook his head, "Are you sure of this? I mean how can we be sure this isn't an exercise of some kind?"

Nikolai nodded. "They announced a Council of National Salvation and released a statement, it looks like a coup Comrade."

Yuelev rubbed his face and pushed past the young priest out into the hallway.

"We must be patient with this, the Church for its own safety must observe this until the situation can be normalized." Yuelev continued his way to the rectory's exit stairwell. "I will send out a statement once a winner to this is determined, but in the meantime Niki." He stopped on the stairs

"Yes, Comrade?" The quiet man asked.

"I need you to survey the situation, and bring me information on the new government. The Church must play an active role in this, and we must make sure it goes in our favor. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Comrade Patriarch. It will be done." Nikolai bowed and continued quickly down the stairs as Yuelev followed behind slowly.

OOC:

Most- Bridge

Last edited:
Reactions: Nev
The Politburo Chamber
The Narodny
Lebedevgrad, Rayvostoka
Thursday, December 31st, 2021
8:13 AM

Mikhail held his stomach as he walked down the blood-spattered hallway, the bodies of security officers and bystanders lining the marble floors. Never in his, almost twenty-one-year tenure as Chairman had he ever seen such a brutal scene. The very smell of it, the stench of death sickened him, turning his stomach inside out. But he pressed on holding his nose shut, trying to keep himself from vomiting.

Reaching the Politburo chamber, Mikhail greeted the soldier guarding the door with a salute and entered the chamber's floor. The room was a complete mess, desks and tables scattered across the floor, bodies piled beside the steps of the podium. But in the eye of this hurricane of blood and chaos sat the small, plump psychopath that had wrought all this destruction. Mikhail called out to him, his nose still pinched shut by his fingers.

"Comrade Bogdanov!"

The large man turned his head to face the entering General Secretary, standing up from one of the many chairs that scattered the room.

"Ah good morning Comrade, its good to finally see you getting your feet wet for once." He gave a snarky smile.

Mikhail gave a small uncomfortable smile, as Bogdanov pulled two cigarettes from his pocket.

"Want one?" He asked pulling out a small silver lighter.

"I'll pass, but I'll ask you to not smoke in here." Mikhail replied quietly.

Bogdanov lit the cigarette and took a short drag from it anyway. "I don't think they'll mind" He gestured to the pile of bodies, and the men with guns that scattered the room.

"Fine." Mikhail shook his head, as the man gave him an evil smirk. "Has the PA* responded to our requests?"

Bogdanov's smile dropped. "They've surrounded the building."

"Then why aren't they getting us out of here?" Mikhail whined. "What are they waiting for?!"

Bogdanov squashed his cigarette out on the desk beside him. "They aren't here to rescue us, they are here to kill us."

Mikhail let out a short gutteral yell, and picked up one of the desks and throwing it a few feet away. The table hit the ground hard causing one of its legs to break off.

"Those motherfuckers!" Mikhail screamed. "Who's heading it? I want to know what piece of garbage is trying to fuck me!"

"Denvikov and Parkilov." Bogdanov sighed.

"Of course him and that revsionist bitch are working together, Parkilov always hated me since the day I met him. Couldn't accept that I had gotten to be General-Secretary after I beat his brother to the position." Mikhail began to pace. "And this is how he gets his revenge, screwing me when I was about to achieve greatness."

His counterpart rolled his eyes. "Sure Mikhail, Greatness."

"You dare question me?" Mikhail shouted. "I am the General-Secretary, you obey MY orders. I should have you shot!"

Bogdanov laughed. "You and what army?" He motioned to the soldiers standing around him. Quickly, two of them rushed to grab Mikhail dragging him out of the chamber. "You should really watch what you say, for someone in your position." He motioned again. And one of the two men punched Mikhail in the stomach. Bogdanov approached him, leaning close to his face. "You don't control anything anymore, Comrade." He laughed. "Lock the General-Secretary in his office, I need peace while I prepare for this siege."

Last edited:
Accompaniment: The Cliff

The Narodny
Lebedevgrad, Rayvostoka
Tuesday, January 5th, 2022
6:37 PM

"The eyes of the Lord preserve knowledge,
But He overthrows the words of the treacherous man."

A breeze passed through the courtyard; its soft wind gently blew Sasha's hair in front of her eyes. Beside her stood Parkilov, surveying the bullet-riddled Narodny. The bodies of men and women lined the perimeter covered by white sheets; their lives snuffed out. Soldiers milled about the place, clearing out survivors and lining them up in front of the pair. Sasha turned to Parkilov.

"Do you think he survived?" She asked, turning back to the front entrance of the building.

Parkilov stifled a small laugh, sufficing a small smirk. "If I know anything about that cockroach, he'll always find a way to survive."

Sasha shook her head and began to pace back and forth around the courtyard. She was impatient.

"Is he dead?" She thought to herself. "He must be-"

Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted by the shouts of men and dogs barking inside the withered Narodny. She turned again to her ally.

"What's going on?"

Parkilov shrugged, pulling a radio from his belt and placing it to his ear. She could not make out the garbled voices from the radio, but the look on his face was enough.

"They found him." Parkilov smiled.

As adrenaline flowed through her veins, Sasha jumped, filled with excitement, quietly but physically celebrating with her compatriot, who too silently cheered. A few minutes passed as the duo quickly regained their composure.
The battered front entrance of the building swung open as a group of soldiers pushed a man through the door's threshold and out into the open courtyard. The man was battered and bruised, his face covered in dust and cuts. He was hunched over, barely able to stand as his knee was wounded, with a large gash barely covered by the tie knotted to it.

"Mikhail," Parkilov spoke first "Glad to see you survive this long."

Mikhail spit at the ground in front of them, his mouth filled with blood and dust.

"Fuck you!"

Parkilov scowled. "Put him on the wall!"
He pointed to the wall beside the entrance. And the guards quickly dragged him over, taking his blood-soaked tie from around his knee and wrapping it around his eyes. Parkilov pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and unfolded it, reading it aloud.

"Mikhail Aslanov! You are accused of using your position as Secretary General to plot against the People's Republic with the intent of forwarding the interests of foreign powers-"

"Fucking foreign powers! Which ones? The the fucking Luny*?!" The soldiers bound his hands behind his back as he desperately screamed at Parkilov and Sasha.

"You are accused of treason and anti-communist behavior. The court finds you guilty and sentences you to be shot." Parkilov dropped the paper and unholstered his sidearm.
Mikhail screamed, his voice raspy and filled with agonizing pain; its horrifying sound echoed throughout the courtyard.

"Close your eyes, Sasha. This will not be pretty." Parkilov remarked as he stepped closer to Mikhail.
Heeding his suggestion, Sasha turned away, covering her eyes with her hand.

"BURN IN HELL, YOU BASTARD!!!" Mikhail screeched as Parkilov walked within a meter of the man.

Raising the pistol, the General held for a second.
"Long live Comrade Denvikov!" He shouted, pulling the trigger.

BANG!

Sasha winced, but it was over. The deed was done. Turning around but still covering her eyes, Sasha called out to Parkilov.
"Thank you, Roman."

"It was my pleasure, Sasha." He said, reholstering his gun.
Gesturing at the lifeless corpse of Mikhail, Parkilov gave orders to his men. "Burn the body and dump the ashes in the Crystal sea."
He turned to Sasha. "You can uncover your eyes now, Comrade!"

Sasha put her hands at her sides and stared at Mikhail's lifeless body. It was horrifying; his eyes were bloodshot, and his mouth hung wide open. The image seared itself into her brain as she stared.
Shaking her head, Sasha refocused herself. But as she began to do that, a deep feeling rose up inside of her. A feeling of anger that she had never felt before. And as the soldiers carried his body to the center of the courtyard, she began to shout at the corpse, cursing it.

"I will bury you!" She said, remembering the night when one of his agents visited her and threatened her life.
"And I will make sure that NO ONE like you EVER threatens the stability of this nation again!"
In her fury, she ripped out the sidearm of one soldier, unloading its magazine into the man until the gun began to click.

Shaking, she held out the gun.
As Parkilov rushed to Sasha, disarming her and embracing her.

Sasha stood there, shaking and on the brink of tears, as Parkilov whispered in her ear.
"Everything is going to be fine; he's dead. It's all over, ok, it's all over..."

OOC:
*Луны- Luny or Moons in mercanti

Last edited:
Back