Deep Fried Flag Act

I am so glad you asked!

I am more than happy to explain the symbolism attached to the new flag. The first item I'll draw your attention to is the background, TNPs old flag. This is emblematic of our history and recognizes our previous flag. The tongue out refers to our thirst for knowledge, it also refers to the general level of thirst in this region. The fire emoji symbolizes how we are all hot. The drops of what looks like water symbolizes something which I should not talk about in this venue. The smiling imp symbolizes the unexplainable habit for people in this region to make kinky comments. The 100 refers to this region's drive for perfection and the muscle symbolizes the strength of the NPA led by the brave Nim. The numerous dabbing emojis illustrate how we are constantly victorious. The B refers to me, there was no P available to stand for Praetor so the B from Praebae was used. The ok hand symbol means that this flag is ok. The thinking emoji demonstrates how this region stands for making good decisions (such as adopting this flag). The laughing with tears emoji, the weary emoji, and the flushed emoji illustrates this region's collective reaction to whenever Wondo says something.

I hope this helps and we look forward to your support!
You've won my support. But don't attach the kinky comments to all of us - we know that's just you! :P

I am so glad you asked!

I am more than happy to explain the symbolism attached to the new flag. The first item I'll draw your attention to is the background, TNPs old flag. This is emblematic of our history and recognizes our previous flag. The tongue out refers to our thirst for knowledge, it also refers to the general level of thirst in this region. The fire emoji symbolizes how we are all hot. The drops of what looks like water symbolizes something which I should not talk about in this venue. The smiling imp symbolizes the unexplainable habit for people in this region to make kinky comments. The 100 refers to this region's drive for perfection and the muscle symbolizes the strength of the NPA led by the brave Nim. The numerous dabbing emojis illustrate how we are constantly victorious. The B refers to me, there was no P available to stand for Praetor so the B from Praebae was used. The ok hand symbol means that this flag is ok. The thinking emoji demonstrates how this region stands for making good decisions (such as adopting this flag). The laughing with tears emoji, the weary emoji, and the flushed emoji illustrates this region's collective reaction to whenever Wondo says something.

I hope this helps and we look forward to your support!
:shock: Kinda has sense... but still no.

Back