-
Pronouns
She/Her They/Them
TNP Nation
Vivanco
Discord
ra#9794
Hello, everyone.

As some of you may know, I have not been in a good place regarding IRL, which caused me not to run for Justice for reelection, but I was still able to perform my tasks as Deputy Minister in both Radio and Home Affairs.

However, as I'm currently writing this, I feel like I am not in the position of working at my plenitude.

Yesterday the 24th of March, 2021, at 12 AM my grandfather passed away, and I will have to move back to Spain for a few weeks.

I need some time for myself due to this loss. I will be on the 15th of April.

Thank you, everyone.

I am sorry for your loss, Vivanco. I wish you safe travels home! And take as much time as you need, do not rush.

I offer my most sincere condolences, Viv. Safe travels, and take all the time you need.

I’m sorry to hear that, Vivanco. As others have said, take as much time as you need to proper grieve and recover. Your well being comes first, RL > NS always

Sorry for your loss. I didn't get to know you, as a TNPer or as partner in HA, but I am certain these kind of things hurt. My English teacher told us that Universe does not understand "I wish", "I hope", or "If only" when we make wishes. She said that we should say as if we already have it. Therefore, I tell you: You are fine. You are fine and you have good travels to Spain. I will cover you in HA as long as you need to. Take care.

Back