Discord
seathestarlesssky
sc.jpg

Commend Bruxxa
Category: Commendation | Target: Bruxxa
Proposed by: Cerata | No Onsite Thread​

THE WORLD ASSEMBLY

NOTING
that this nation contributed greatly to many diplomatically powerful and peaceful regions, including the now-defunct The Tavern and The Vincence Empire as well as contributing to many others;

CONSIDERING that artwork from this nation was once greatly prized, sometimes exchanging hands for hundreds of standard-momentary units, showing that this nation is well trusted and believed in;

FURTHER NOTING that this nation has been passive, peaceful, and diplomatically strong on all fronts, contributing to interregional peace;

HEREBY commends Bruxxa.
Note: Only votes from TNP WA nations and NPA personnel will be counted. If you do not meet these requirements, please add (non-WA) or something of that effect to your vote.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.
Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

[TR][TD] For [/TD][TD] Against [/TD][TD] Abstain [/TD][TD] Present [/TD][/TR][TR][TD]2[/TD][TD]14[/TD][TD]0[/TD][TD]1[/TD][/TR]

Last edited:
Against.

I was under the impression that a commendation should be done on an individual or region because of a great and lasting contribution to the NationStates world, but the recent influx of commendation and condemnation really does put a perspective on things.

I may not know what a "standard-momentary unit" is, but I do know that I don't like this proposal!

Against.

As of 10:38 AM EDT, this proposal has achieved the necessary approvals to enter the formal queue. It will take the floor for voting in ~2 days time at Sunday's Minor Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back