World Factbook Entry and Flag changed mysteriously

Omnistria

Citizen
-
-
What's the story behind it? The flag looks interesting is a bit small though and the entry is not really readable any longer. I really have to go to my optician and get myself a pair of glasses.

What's the story behind it? The flag looks interesting is a bit small though and the entry is not really readable any longer. I really have to go to my optician and get myself a pair of glasses.
The WFE was updated for spring in terms of theming (and of course regional news was updated too). The flag was updated by me, then Nim changed it, then MJ changed it. I'll see if I have a bigger flag.

What parts of the entry aren't readable? On my computer, everything looks fine. If there's an issue which is causing parts of the WFE to be unreadable, I think it would be ideal if we can fix it. We want people to be able to see what's going on :P

> The WFE was updated for spring in terms of theming (and of course regional news was updated too). The flag was updated by me, then Nim changed it, then MJ changed it. I'll see if I have a bigger flag.

To me this looks like some Mardi Gras flag. Not sure if this is still on. ;)

> What parts of the entry aren't readable?

It is basically the colours that do not much stand out beyond the background. All letters not in bold are basically pretty hard to read. Still I am one of the older semesters here so I very much have an issue, too.

> The WFE was updated for spring in terms of theming (and of course regional news was updated too). The flag was updated by me, then Nim changed it, then MJ changed it. I'll see if I have a bigger flag.

To me this looks like some Mardi Gras flag. Not sure if this is still on. ;)

> What parts of the entry aren't readable?

It is basically the colours that do not much stand out beyond the background. All letters not in bold are basically pretty hard to read. Still I am one of the older semesters here so I very much have an issue, too.
What theme are you using? You can check your theme in settings.

> What theme are you using? You can check your theme in settings.

Rift which appears to be the only really usable skin to me. From time to time I copy stuff over to a text editor and read it without the colouring. Works fine.

Back