brys questions

Registered
Everything From 1/15/2021-2/12/2021 in The Social Liberal Union
01/21/2021:
-Harndon reigns as deputy MoFA
-Goncar appoints Jyskmark as deputy MoFA to fill his spot
-Ramelia appoints Aeoa as Registar

01/25/2021:
-The Cultural Heritage Establishment Act, the Trustee and Backup Region Founder Administrator Appointment Resolution, Amendment 4 to the Comprehensive Union Defense Act, and Amendment 1 to the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act are now up for vote

01/26/2021:
February 2021 Delegate Nominations open

02/02/2021:
-The Cultural Heritage Establishment Act has passed by a vote of 10-2-0
-The Trustee and Backup Region Founder Administrator Appointment Resolution has passed by a vote of 10-0-1
-Amendment 4 to the Comprehensive Union Defense Act has passed by a vote of 10-1-0
-Amendment 1 to the Uniform Vacancies and Incapacities Determination Act has passed by a vote of 11-0-0
-The CUDA level is lowered to green
-Podria in SLU has passed the Bar Examination and is now a Member of the Bar of the Court of Justice

02/05/2021:
-Voting is now open for seven days in the February 2021 World Assembly Delegate election

02/13/2021:
-Courelli wins the Delegate election vs Brys Questions, with 14-12 votes, 29 people voted and this has been the biggest turnout; this beats the previous record of 28 votes cast in the March 2017 World Assembly Delegate election between Austerain and Freeland Newworldia; In addition, Courelli has broken the wooden ceiling by becoming the only nation elected THRICE to the three separate delegacies (as the 12th, 15th, and now 18th Delegate).
-DELEGATE HELVURIUMS FAREWELL SPEECH:
"Comrades,
I write to you all for the last time as Delegate of the Social Liberal Union.
It has certainly been an eventful term in office, and one which I firmly believe has changed our region from the better. We are firmly established in NSLeft, successfully rebounded after a coup against our government, and dealt with foreign subversion from a region which many of us considered a friend at one point or another. These events have all brought us closer together, brought new people to us, and shown us that we aren’t just another region - we’re a deeply rooted community.
I truly believe we are stronger than ever, more connected than ever, and ready to face any challenges that our region could possibly face in the foreseeable future.
This region means a lot to me; you all mean a lot to me. Many of you have been there for me in tough times, and were one of the main reasons I got through being outed. I hope my Delegacy has continued to improve our community in a way which makes you feel comfortable sharing your truth self, and having time away from any real life issues. Every one of you brings something unique to our community. You make the region what it is.
I offer congratulations to Courelli for becoming the 18th World Assembly Delegate of the Social Liberal Union, and encourage you all to endorse them to ensure a smooth transition between our delegacies. I am positive they will serve our union well once more, and do their best to ensure we continue to grow and strengthen as a community. We’re in this together.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my time as Delegate, as I certainly have.
For now? Farewell,
Helvurium
17th Delegate of the Social Liberal Union"

-As it stands, The Social Liberal Union has 160 nations!

Back