-
-
Pronouns
She/Her They/Them
TNP Nation
Vivanco
Discord
ra#9794
FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THIS TEMPLATE, SEE https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9067664/

Remember to change the [Your Nation] at the end of the telegram to the name of your nation! In order to collect accurate delivery report data, we ask that you please create a new template every time we send out a new list, instead of saving and reusing the template IDs.

To make your claim, please post below in this thread using this form:

Claim: (ex. 150-200)
Number of rows: (ex. 50)
Delivered:
Blocked:
For "claim" put the range of rows you intend to complete, and for "number of rows" put how many rows total you have claimed. When you are finished with your rows, you MUST edit your post to fill in the "delivered" and "blocked" sections of the form. Otherwise, we will assume the rows were not completed and record that in the roster as such. For the first 24 hours after this list is posted, there will be a limit to the number of rows you can claim at once. You are not prevented from claiming multiple times within those 24 hours, so long as you complete the rows you had claimed previously before claiming more. When the first 24 hours is up, the limit for row claiming will be removed so that lists can be finished as needed.

CLAIM LIMIT: 40
Code:
Hello!

I hope you’re enjoying your time playing NationStates so far, and I’m happy you’ve chosen to reside in The North Pacific. You seem to really like answering issues to shape and change your nation, but did you know that there's another world of possibilities available to you when it comes to building your nation? I’d like to tell you about one of the most lively and engaging aspects of the region: TNP’s RP community!

The North Pacific has an active role-play department where players can interact with each other’s nations. In addition to claiming land on a world map, you can sign treaties, fight wars, exchange ambassadors, and build up the story and culture of your nation. In RP, you have the power to flesh out your nation in an endless number of ways.

TNP currently has two main RP groups, one which is held on the regional forum, called “Eras,” and one that takes place on The North Pacific’s RMB (Regional Message Board), called “Strangereal.” Both communities have their own unique traits and merits, so you might want to try out one or both of them to find the right fit for you!

To get started with Eras, the forum RP, you can easily create a forum profile and then post your map claim in this thread: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9189019/

To place a claim in Strangereal, the RMB RP, you can read this [url=https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1309446]dispatch[/url] and contact one of the cartography mods with your claim.

Regardless of which RP universe you end up in, I highly recommend you check out TNP’s official RP Discord server, which is an awesome place where you can engage with other RPers and learn all about how to get started with your own role-play: https://discord.gg/QRCxEYZ

If you have any questions or trouble joining the forums or Discord server, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help!

Thank you,

[Your Name]
#nation
11_republic,217murdeaah,2_silly_somethings,5_kingdoms_of_britannia,5erreno,5m0k3_w33d_3v3ryd4y,a_b_o_b_a_k_a_s_69,a_ordem_do_caos,+region:the_north_pacific
2a_salmon_named_harold,a_single_potato,aal_001,aal_011,aal_017,aal_019,aal_020,aal_021,+region:the_north_pacific
3aal_022,abbaqueen,aber_morpha,abomn,abovovo,adallian,adamatia,adelstein,+region:the_north_pacific
4ae1,aeifor,aeolist,aequali,aetulia,aeurithianar,affena,afk_players,+region:the_north_pacific
5african-empire,afriyie,afsod,ahblahblah,aide_sociale,aiterios,ajikerta,ajnabia,+region:the_north_pacific
6akwa_ibom,albann,alcavia,aldmoot,aldonen,alemander,alexander_the_magnus,alfawaz,+region:the_north_pacific
7alice_gardens,alisetaria,alissatopia,alleno,allie_nes,alligrio,allouxi,alnizal,+region:the_north_pacific
8alorca,alpacation,altalincia,altes_gin,altivia,alyzoria,amadora_oeste,amakhosi,+region:the_north_pacific
9amec,amensa,amepnke,america_of_usa,americae_roma,american_england,amerindonia,amestris_and_freedonia,+region:the_north_pacific
10ammanies,amon_oruk,amos-nuraka,anarchic_republic_of_halamistan,anarchist_toku,ancestral_sealand,anchorism,andesse,+region:the_north_pacific
11andorica,angbad,angelescia,anne_hathaway,annoush,anousland,antanon,anti-theist_lesbians,+region:the_north_pacific
12anti-trumpism,antiyard,antosainta,anu_elyahin,anungu,anvil_hill,aons,apalacchia,+region:the_north_pacific
13appalacchia,appalacio,applejack_1,applejack_10,applejack_17,applejack_19,applejack_20,applejack_3,+region:the_north_pacific
14applejack_5,apscorren,aragom_with_iritble_bowel_syndrome,arawaru,ardenstania,ardeshnia,ardretia,ariescove,+region:the_north_pacific
15arimbia,ariyanniah,arkipelago,arknet,armsway,armys_peo,arodynia,arstotzkan_sr,+region:the_north_pacific
16artexia,arthyia,aruvicion,arwastan,aryan_homeland,arynos,arytim,ascra,+region:the_north_pacific
17asdanagi,ashimia,asia_alt,assuristan,astra_planeti,astranomia,asymiland,atle_fan,+region:the_north_pacific
18atlunartemis,atoras,atrito,attacc_helicopter,aureliana_britonian,aureliana_britonian_que,auromotu,auseria,+region:the_north_pacific
19australia-new_zealand_and_antarctica,authoritarian_denmark,authoron,aux_arc_republic,avaatu,avalohia,awebamuthopia,awharia,+region:the_north_pacific
20axelarion,azs,azur_iane,ba_singse,baanero,babudom,bagisland,bagojo,+region:the_north_pacific
21bakouninn,bankowiata,bansuke,baobab_in_tnp,barabolia,baroslov,batand,bauchefland,+region:the_north_pacific
22bawrai,bayneustan_cella,bayor,bealzeba,beareldon,beasluxia,becaner,beeklandia,+region:the_north_pacific
23belanalt,belfagoria,bemimania,bend_mai,benefits_of_beeftins_and_feetbins,bengal_united,benjaminw,bergslagen,+region:the_north_pacific
24bethanicca,bharathvarsh,bherata,bhorgalt,big_zimbabwe,bigishbrain,billy_bass_holy_see,bio_movese,+region:the_north_pacific
25biporia,biritza,black_spears,black_stripe_yellow_ball_red_stripe,blahaga,blahcostan,blarania,bler_fan,+region:the_north_pacific
26bliegera,blizzardton,bluegos,bluicia,bobertus,bocephus,bohemiaiv,bokee,+region:the_north_pacific
27bonia_yutad,bonimantaria,bonunross_and_adutosr,borainare,borgor,borrego_palm_canyon_campground,boston_castle,bot23o4iu239,+region:the_north_pacific
28botsiva,boysdownbad,bradnation2,brahmavarsa,braizilistine_tirants,brandenburg-ansbach,brannaland,brestiottopia,+region:the_north_pacific
29brightfutures,britica,british_nintendo,britts,broncos_of_denver,bruhiam,brujstan,brunoa,+region:the_north_pacific
30brunssum,brutinia_sandalist,brutun,btproductions,buckhem,bugumia,bulbasaur_reichpact,bulbasaurandpingi,+region:the_north_pacific
31bumfukia,burning_heaven,burriton,burturn,bushwack,buthenia,buzzo,buzzoodlan,+region:the_north_pacific
32c0rona,cabaro,cachexia,cadorto,callamastia,caloma,canadance,canderson,+region:the_north_pacific
33candyland11,canlonia,canopylania,cantao,cape_jalisco,capital_empire,capitalist_womahood,caprichay,+region:the_north_pacific
34caprinia,caracdovia,card_collecting_1,card_farmer_3719,card_farmer_dodo_23,card_farmer_dodo_26,card_farmer_dodo_32,card_farmer_dodo_35,+region:the_north_pacific
35card_farmer_dodo_39,card_farmer_dodo_42,card_farmer_dodo_43,card_farmer_dodo_45,card_farmer_dodo_46,card_farmer_dodo_52,card_farmer_dodo_61,card_farmer_dodo_77,+region:the_north_pacific
36card_farmer_dodo_81,card_farmer_dodo_83,card_farmer_dodo_84,card_farmer_dodo_86,card_farmer_dodo_91,card_for_bob18,card_looters,card_puppet_4,+region:the_north_pacific
37cardknight,cardmark2,cardpuppet11,cardpuppet2,cards_of_gold,carinthian_social_republic,cartures,carvania,+region:the_north_pacific
38caselania,caselotti,castangsmanaia,castelonn,cat_girl_league,catalis,catavern,cavino,+region:the_north_pacific
39cayea,cayverde_kingdom,cehang,celirelanda,celleistia,cellodor,celtic_rodents,celtir,+region:the_north_pacific
40central-blackzy,central_european_republic,central_ryal,centrialand,ceratan_card_farm_16,cereskia,cf_005,chadinton,+region:the_north_pacific
41chaedina,chaias,chames_jarles,cheismonia,cherrity,chichavosia,chiho,chikland,+region:the_north_pacific
42chip_shop_curry_sauce,chipotleland,chir_can,chitora,chowda,christene,christi_ani_stani,christians_empire,+region:the_north_pacific
43christmas_eve_eve_island,christocracy,chukiyansovenophaves_islands,chukotskiy,chukstik_illahi,ciatans,cinea,ciudad_mexico,+region:the_north_pacific
44cj,clan_spaniel,claninas_angethum,cleetusland,climeria,cloneborough,closeland,cluj-napoca-cluj,+region:the_north_pacific
45cobracopia,cofederacy_of_toads,cogonia,cogworths,colfes,colonies_of_free_temeria,coloxos,comantem,+region:the_north_pacific
46commie_socalists,commiejerkistan,communist_coaltd,communist_republic_of_kaiden,communista_rica,comoneva,comunidade_da_australia,confederacy_of_north_america,+region:the_north_pacific
47confederate_states_of_the_atlantic,conservative_state_of_poland,contordia,coochielandia,cooktopia,cooming,corcaw,cordum,+region:the_north_pacific
48corfad,corintheon,cornelius_republic,cornwallis_bay,cornwallis_gulf,coronapolis,corporate_state_of_technocratia,criffapolis,+region:the_north_pacific
49crimbloc,crimsonskullonia,crondassia,crosswest,crowtania,crusadam,crustyland,cruvria,+region:the_north_pacific
50cubismnism,cutegays,cyberpunk_2077_peter_griffin,cyor,da_america,dacian_freelands,dadewood,daerdar_tydor,+region:the_north_pacific
51daerlan,dagdria,daggerpoint,daiz,damnitoria,danerian,dantonistia,dariolandia,+region:the_north_pacific
52dark_falz,dark_hormshe,dark_warchief,darkmondoria,darlland,darth_maki,dassic,dazeopolis,+region:the_north_pacific
53deer_hunters,deeznutstopia,dein_mutter,dejure,demerri_sol,demo-khaganate,democracy_of_memeland,democratic_baloiammunara,+region:the_north_pacific
54democratic_eost_scy_kires,democratic_kingdom_of_murcia,democratic_liberal_america,democraticanada,democratie,demoskratosa,derkaliana,dernda_svithjod,+region:the_north_pacific
55destra_v1,desvios,determined_nation,deum_higle,deutchmark,devalesten,devos,dictatorship_idk,+region:the_north_pacific
56dieselpunk_dystopia,digglerstan,dilates,dimanism,dimech,dino_nugget-,dip_goo,dipantara_daksina,+region:the_north_pacific
57diriyah_and_hejaz,djabidjan,djillin,doerr,dog4,dogologo,dolphinberg,dominastan,+region:the_north_pacific
58donionia,dontrovolous,doole,dopeland420,dorklandia,dorlistan,draconian_progression,dragonar,+region:the_north_pacific
59drash_mannistan,dreylus,drippia,droolgaria,dubanska,ducen_viagua,duicatruss,durak_nagal,+region:the_north_pacific
60durglyland,duryanistan,dutch_southeast_india,dutch_swabia,dynastiet,dystopiar,earapperilnatopia,east_akra,+region:the_north_pacific
61east_plugo,east_roads,eastalmo,eastern_cous_empria,eastern_cte_federation,eastern_karnils,eastern_kravnia,eastern_marna,+region:the_north_pacific
62eastern_new_marches,eastern_propii_islaves,eastern_valskovia,eastern_winesian,ecclefeucht,ecoheaven,ecole_dufferin,economicica,+region:the_north_pacific
63economicmoneyland,edgelock,eesti-onia,effluvium,efora,egrein,egruse,eirorire_pardigm,+region:the_north_pacific
64ekolon,ekonia,eladeen,elayu,eldermark,elethupi,ellabur3,ellbonnia,+region:the_north_pacific
65elorenicia,elucidate,elyszium,emancia,emasin,emcors_strae,empandapolis,empessenia,+region:the_north_pacific
66empire_of_prosperia,enenorth,energized_puppet_11,energized_puppet_13,energized_puppet_17,enerovia,eng_appyrpencterordia,enlilkisar,+region:the_north_pacific
67enrichment,epiaris18,epiaris26,epiaris27,epiaris33,epiaris40,epiaris7,eraklyon,+region:the_north_pacific
68eraver,eretzisrael,erisaria,erisoria,erribis,ertugrul_bey,esdar,espanq,+region:the_north_pacific
69espirito_holy,estados_unidos_colombianos,esteva,etanur,etat_libre_du_gers,eteraw,ethan_the_terrible,ethys,+region:the_north_pacific
70ever_dark,everyne,evien,evilburgh,expere_fiyans,expiravia,extra_card,extra_card_4,+region:the_north_pacific
71extreme_leader,fairsea,fake_communism22,fake_communism28,fake_communism29,fake_communism36,fake_communism37,fake_communism39,+region:the_north_pacific
72fake_communism48,fake_communism52,fake_communism55,fake_communism70,fake_communism71,fake_communism74,fake_communism78,fake_communism82,+region:the_north_pacific
73fake_communism83,fake_communism84,fake_communism93,fake_communism95,fall_murold,famous_pizza,famul_horilin,far_wese,+region:the_north_pacific
74fardcarmer06,fardcarmer07,fardcarmer11,fardcarmer12,fardcarmer13,fardcarmer21,fardcarmer31,fardcarmer40,+region:the_north_pacific
75fardcarmer48,farmea0,farmea10,farmea12,farmea14,farmea15,farmea8,farrisnistria,+region:the_north_pacific
76fascesa,fascist_democracy,federacao_dos_estados_unidos_da_america,federacionale,federal_marco_republic,federal_republic_of_genosha,fedna_tei_fra,feelonia,+region:the_north_pacific
77felix_da_cat,felora,feminismo,fernto,fevens,fiehricothed,fiel_bardulia,fifidonia,+region:the_north_pacific
78figyjharli,finchin,fink_the_seeders,finmarch,fire_nation_3,firzograd,flame_adrestia,floppy_floppy,+region:the_north_pacific
79fluffalia,fluffy_noodles,fluoristan,fluttershy_12,fluttershy_15,fluttershy_16,fluttershy_17,fluttershy_20,+region:the_north_pacific
80fluttershy_4,fly_sterra,folenz,forestmythal,former_british_territory_of_nutbreaker,fortskand,foulkes_island,fourtheth,+region:the_north_pacific
81foxenroness,foxi_fari,foxyfoxfoxyland,fpotatoe,fran_advar,fraystonia,frazen,freada_theben,+region:the_north_pacific
82frederic_db,free_duracry,free_jan_mayenne,free_nation_of_hong_kong,free_salvation,free_state_of_ancapistan,freedom_and_peace_for_all,freedomia1,+region:the_north_pacific
83freefall_tribes,freefolklandia,freefolklandonia,freistaat_eisenstadt,freistadt_danzig,fresh_caviar,freyford,frost33,+region:the_north_pacific
84frost_settlement,fujiwara_tochi,future_back_problems,fuvr,fyurt,gafflebag,gainesixtan,galactical_america,+region:the_north_pacific
85galaician_empire,galaxy,galaxy_trade,galhai,galliconia,gambierland,gardener100,gardener12,+region:the_north_pacific
86gardener19,gardener20,gardener3,gardener34,gardener58,gardener59,gardener67,gardener68,+region:the_north_pacific
87gardener80,gardener81,gardener90,gardener97,garnet_liberty,geauste,gendirt,germanic_african_union,+region:the_north_pacific
88germanic_counties,germanic_european_empire,germanition,germanustria,germanybackinthebiz,gertshaven,gheldeland,girfun,+region:the_north_pacific
89gisurg,gjorn,glentikaif,glonitania,glorious_kingdom_of_duloc,glorius,glurponia,gnosticosto,+region:the_north_pacific
90go_jsk,gobstopper79,godforsaken_country,godmisland,golbos_thes,golden_empire_of_yu,golgorna,gondwanaia,+region:the_north_pacific
91gontla,gooch_sack,good_shepherd,goosehonk_2,gorinyj,gossamaria,gpt-3,graccia,+region:the_north_pacific
92gran_guerra,grand_clements,grand_intergalactic_republic,granka,great_bruh,great_kolochiak,great_marshall_island,greater_australia,+region:the_north_pacific
93greater_bongolia_bracia,greater_cajun,greater_dowle_can_phippen,greater_izmir,greater_new_promaya,greater_pittsburgh,greater_riverhold,greater_urovas,+region:the_north_pacific
94greater_xiamen,greatis,greatlotus,greco-roman_confederacy,green_state_federation,greendell,greila,grieslhiem,+region:the_north_pacific
95grilstrala,grobonia,grodovka,grovia_craguncort,grundorf,guanajueltalpec,gudarhall,guer_aike,+region:the_north_pacific
96guila_naquitz,guilensen,guyomartand,hacranester,hamerica,hanhe,hansleider,happyhippiesholm,+region:the_north_pacific
97hardscrabble,hariam,haribah,harmonius,harmonypine,hassiyah,havonosa,hazarium,+region:the_north_pacific
98hdrsgvscv,hedelia,heebs,heilhum_imperius,heldtredt,helecria,helesta,heligby,+region:the_north_pacific
99hells_ninth_circle,henschel_works,hepek,herblestan,herculo,hereliving,hericapperast,heriliba,+region:the_north_pacific
100heslamaina,hexilania,hexoria,hibbo,hidden_in_the_pines,hierotoros,high_albania,hirzan,+region:the_north_pacific
101his_enduring_majesty,hiss_hiss,hobnob_lands,hofflan,hoissuru,holy_anchorland,holy_empire_of_britain,holy_marcus_empire,+region:the_north_pacific
102holy_oranz,holyphibia,homan_matel,hong_kong_and_kowloon,honorable_panda,hoovervillea,hoovistan,hopefull_light,+region:the_north_pacific
103hossian_prime,hutching,i_am_swifty_100,i_am_swifty_14,i_am_swifty_16,i_am_swifty_35,i_am_swifty_43,i_am_swifty_53,+region:the_north_pacific
104i_am_swifty_54,i_am_swifty_56,i_am_swifty_68,i_am_swifty_74,i_am_swifty_80,i_am_swifty_82,i_am_swifty_89,i_am_swifty_9,+region:the_north_pacific
105i_am_swifty_99,i_like_rainbow_dash_1,i_made_a_thing,i_wounder_how_i_wounder_why,ibarkla,ibb_and_taizz,iberia_y_las_colonias,icewolfz,+region:the_north_pacific
106idel,ieggen,ikrana,ileus,ilisseia,illuverendian_butler_1,immernachtreich,imperial_duchy_of_toussaint,+region:the_north_pacific
107imperial_minga_gal,imperial_wilavandia,implesomis,inceration_rebel_front,inclucity,indbharat,independent_arcach,independent_orange_communes,+region:the_north_pacific
108infinitodem,ing_comashki,inner_bortion,insigh,inspiratus,insurancestan,intereial,intion_north,+region:the_north_pacific
109ioannenburg,ioseppia,iote,iquithimuz,irish-wales_empire,isazu,islanasu,islas_libre,+region:the_north_pacific
110isle_of_trua,isleofwoman,islicio,islumina,isolands,italian_federated_states,itanland,itatohocken,+region:the_north_pacific
111itisbadhere,izkalia,jacatians,jamaico,jantooine,jasseme,jay_states,jeagerist,+region:the_north_pacific
112jebemistan,jeff_candri_shiny,jefftoria,jepstan,jerkburg,jiberdy,jimmysavil,jinju-do,+region:the_north_pacific
113jjj,jk_kids,joevala,joha,johndos,johnwayneia,jolladonia,jolusha,+region:the_north_pacific
114jupiterre,just_vibin,jutland-dachia,k_uzcotopia,ka_na,kadofamu10,kadofamu19,kairood,+region:the_north_pacific
115kaj_teis,kamohoalii,kanusa,kaoro,kaozakstan,karazan,karkiv,karolia_and_sierra_verde,+region:the_north_pacific
116karta_2,karvina,katamba,kazoo_basin,kazuka,kazvilea,kbmj,keglingville,+region:the_north_pacific
117keistann_ray,kelidan,kelmani,kerrant,keurig_machines,kevarese,khalchicken,khanijah,+region:the_north_pacific
118khaojiy,khattab1,khosan,khreo,kievan_komondo,kijiki,kikai,killer_bunnies,+region:the_north_pacific
119killerkahn,kindgom_of_jones,kingdom_of_bakersfield,kingdom_of_khattab,kingt,kitodonia,knitehorn,knowan_kares,+region:the_north_pacific
120kocherian,koem,kolsta,komashi,komodo_toku,koningsgraten,kontenetal,korean-joseon,+region:the_north_pacific
121koribban,kortik,kos_noro,kosom_el_7oreat,kragsgale,krazon,kristiona,kroken,+region:the_north_pacific
122kromi,kudana,kuiper_pupet,kuldi,kundam,kunopiter,kureizen,kuremaya,+region:the_north_pacific
123kurics,kusamaland,kwaj,kwoland,kyr_sakul,kyruev,kyruevian_outskirts,kyuboxland,+region:the_north_pacific
124l-453,la_califia,la_confederacion_de_la_plata,la_espanas,la_federacion_andeana,la_union_antillana,la_union_de_amazonas_y_brasil,la_vitica,+region:the_north_pacific
125lagaria_kaliastan,lagoonish,lagrange_point_2,laingen_pat_shantandland,lanakea,landfinia,landlocked,landofthekingspeople,+region:the_north_pacific
126lantheraria,lao_teistaugglit,laranistan-abotilstan,large_sao_paulo,las_islas_malay,lasero,lasteth,latricky,+region:the_north_pacific
127latroika,laurendon,laurento,lavernford,lavuria,laxoimia,lchavasse,le_hel,+region:the_north_pacific
128leadorite,lemonixe,lemsrow,lenorzy,leonfire,lesterhayes,lhomenkhazi,libertarian_democracy_of_santa_lucia,+region:the_north_pacific
129libertiun,lidae,like_murica,liminyj,limitlessness,limonia_arbor,listenersandworkers,little_caesars,+region:the_north_pacific
130lllandia,lobster_lands_on_the_sea,loefler,lolilol,londinsa,longdington,lopatka,lordos,+region:the_north_pacific
131lostlegion,loungdako,loutsland,lower_blovishk,lower_rodham,lower_seethfia,lowtaxistan,lucritedsomonkerp,+region:the_north_pacific
132luctanhury,lulubellia,lurozlington,lux_cathia,luzzia_ss,m90_close_assault_weapon_system,macassar,madridrepublicano,+region:the_north_pacific
133maevanna,magellum,magnus_archives,mali_peoples_republic,malsog,malta_comino_gozo,mandeschoce,maneronia_enla,+region:the_north_pacific
134manidyl,mannan_is_gay,manticore_utopia,maratabat,marbamaga,marble_iii,mardano,marialionza,+region:the_north_pacific
135mariany,marioceano,marlana_xantor,marmiedon,maroiogogistan,maroon_peak,marsolpavia,martledola,+region:the_north_pacific
136masony,mataramm,mazongendiaordia,maztetrua2,maztetrua7,mccabe,meaterse,mechnicia,+region:the_north_pacific
137mega-san_francisco,megaloprepis,meganosia,mehur,meinkrampft,mellifluoua,memeshire,mempeza,+region:the_north_pacific
138mended_america,merconitonitopia,meridianam_roma,mermun_loman,mesastru,mg_federation,miaphia,middle_pautaniants,+region:the_north_pacific
139midguarda,mienamegheff,mighty_tropico,miguny,migzimania,miilandia,mikentis,mill_pardanialanetch,+region:the_north_pacific
140minafederal,mindanao_and_the_visayan_states,mingernland,minion_memes,mintae_frask,minuda,mistiki,misto,+region:the_north_pacific
141mithradia,mittleropa,moe_moe_desu_1,moe_moe_desu_10,moe_moe_desu_12,moe_moe_desu_37,moe_moe_desu_38,moe_moe_desu_39,+region:the_north_pacific
142moe_moe_desu_4,moe_moe_desu_41,moe_moe_desu_48,moe_moe_desu_5,moe_moe_desu_59,moe_moe_desu_64,moe_moe_desu_69,moe_moe_desu_71,+region:the_north_pacific
143molacanaford,molies10,molies12,molies67,molies7,molies72,molies74,molies78,+region:the_north_pacific
144molies89,molossiania,mon98,mon_landia,monke_oo_oo_aa_aa,montana-idaho,montana_verde,montrabeque,+region:the_north_pacific
145mooncoin,moonlarks,moosehead_valley,morburn,morphing_eurasia,multius,muqatil,murate_nors,+region:the_north_pacific
146mvp6,mvp8,my_collection_of_twigs,my_password_is_my_password_is,my_tiny_nation,n3rv318,na_butt,nafgaarth,+region:the_north_pacific
147nafgarth,nafiki,nagaur,nagoyl_sky,nakkia,nalfgaarth,nana_life,nancy_pelosis_nightmare,+region:the_north_pacific
148nantosvelta,nar_baeryl,naralandia,narupon,naskyia,nassau-hamburg,nation1812,nationeer,+region:the_north_pacific
149natty_cakes,navorden,nazi_austriatasia,neavira,nebow,necromonia,nederlands_australie,needersland,+region:the_north_pacific
150neiva,nejii,nenzara_doett,neo-nevada,neo-qarabag,neo_cheese_empire,neo_falkirk,neo_gujarat,+region:the_north_pacific
151neo_kittious,neopie,neostrava,neu-ozeanien,neues_alaska,new-finland,new_albuquerque,new_astureas,+region:the_north_pacific
152new_avian,new_avon_river,new_bedre,new_dion,new_feltre,new_garlia,new_hudazendkia,new_kek_city,+region:the_north_pacific
153new_kelenqua,new_kyrgygszschzszysth,new_lakemba,new_michag,new_moseno,new_new_compton,new_nixensersharg,new_ophir,+region:the_north_pacific
154new_orrea,new_palimpsest,new_paradis,new_polesye,new_primastein,new_primastien,new_pripyat,new_providence-,+region:the_north_pacific
155new_rochenstein,new_sitkopolis,new_southwest_mars,new_stonks_land,new_tameside,new_trump,new_tysti,new_upper_norfolk,+region:the_north_pacific
156new_wick_harbour,new_yeeter,new_zeamon,newam,newcean,newfatland,newfinlandnation,newfredonia,+region:the_north_pacific
157newnatio,newsmallville,newtain,nexitros_stratuss,nickabmar,nidonsalich,nieuw_kernland,nikera,+region:the_north_pacific
158nimbland,nirvanian,nistriabar,no_rights_law,noctyrn,nodnarb,nogori,noimivin_reki,+region:the_north_pacific
159nominalation,noobwaffelton,noot105,noot106,noot107,noot109,noot84,nord_stahlstadt,+region:the_north_pacific
160nordame,nordliches_reich,nordliches_stadt,noria_prinefrikeslon,norogovia,norrex,north_american_united_republics,north_andorra,+region:the_north_pacific
161north_baba,north_bratislava,north_brightonia,north_covoda,north_cunda,north_cybenky,north_helier,north_languedoc,+region:the_north_pacific
162north_louthe,north_mols_galleland,north_panetonia,north_selgina,north_tsumazaki,northern_aughterne,northern_czekgreja,northern_gaughinham,+region:the_north_pacific
163northern_hark_eis_supond,northern_kol,northern_roman_republic,northern_socialist_council_republics,northie,northred,northtexas,norwik,+region:the_north_pacific
164nossnibor,noua_uniune_a_republicilor_sovietice,nouvelle-francy,nov-montano,nova_vibernia,novanetsia,novany,novaray,+region:the_north_pacific
165novaxica,novicius_orbis,novus_mediolanum,nubivagant,nuestra_vida,nuevo_polanco,nunal,nunixonamerica,+region:the_north_pacific
166nuronte,nwot_senoj,nyaung,nyock,nyvelf,nyxonia,oannia,obelias,+region:the_north_pacific
167oblivionobliviousness,ocean-asia,oceania_olympics,odon_strodeski,oecka,oesteland,offal,oh_yay,+region:the_north_pacific
168oh_yay_two,ohiana,ojas_kumar,okplace,old_blayne,olszowka,omune_mo_nai,one_persons,+region:the_north_pacific
169oneat11,oneat13,oneat15,oneat22,oneat25,oneat3,oneat35,oneat40,+region:the_north_pacific
170oneat44,oneat52,oneat59,oneat60,oneat61,oneat63,oneat65,oneat81,+region:the_north_pacific
171oneat82,oneat86,oneat89,oneat95,oneat98,oniaia,oo_central,opperloven,+region:the_north_pacific
172oppolands,oprekistan,orado,orbp1,order_67,oregoniah,orogonia,orovero,+region:the_north_pacific
173orwellian_deep_state,oskopnaria,oslaedan,oslasa1,oslasa10,oslasa21,oslasa25,oslasa26,+region:the_north_pacific
174oslasa27,oslasa3,oslasa32,oslasa37,oslasa39,oslasa52,oslasa53,oslasa58,+region:the_north_pacific
175oslasa66,oslasa71,oslasa74,oslasa75,oslasa76,oslasa79,oslasa8,oslasa81,+region:the_north_pacific
176oslasa90,ostdeutsch_reich,osternia,otaa,otgar,otheristan,our_blessed_mother,ourrybezisialand,+region:the_north_pacific
177outer_lealland,outer_shenendoah,oveingola,ozli,pacifica_legiona_officer,pakistan_and_bangladesh,palap,palikaria,+region:the_north_pacific
178paloo_atlanace,pan-galactic,panamox,panath,pandoska,papahania,paradeavenlisian_states,paradenea,+region:the_north_pacific
179paradise_india,parque_das_americas,partax,partilond,party_rebnates,pasder,paseka_lam,pastao,+region:the_north_pacific
180patrician,peace_and_freedomxyz11,peg,pelgo,pelorani,penguinarmy,people_conservatives,people_democracy,+region:the_north_pacific
181peoples_republic_of_kazakistan,peous_doplets,perikuresu,persja,petronian_empire,phileducation,philipini,philippine_democratic_party,+region:the_north_pacific
182phobolar,pickyblinders,pillager_outposts,pinguioris,pisra,pizzerelia,planetmercury,plasir_grand,+region:the_north_pacific
183pleasantin,pleasuretown,pleroma_sans_romans,pm,pokeislandmon,pokemanland,pokemon_waifus,polany,+region:the_north_pacific
184polish_cards_s2,polish_cards_s3,polish_central_states,politopia2,ponia_dis,porotia,porposie,port_naga,+region:the_north_pacific
185pothead420,pradovnia,pragmatic_radicals,prillervia,primalia,primed_slime,princessolivianation,principado_dos_vales_de_andorra,+region:the_north_pacific
186probably_too_much_freedom,prospit,prusik,pruznia,punk_lands,puritan_chasma,putinskaya,pyatzvezkie,+region:the_north_pacific
187pyoniria,pytong,pyurosu,qanon_patriots,quenia,quentiam_viventem,quentin_tarantino,quirguistao,+region:the_north_pacific
188qurtuba,qwertyuiopa,qwertyujgngbgffndjdu_fkywunerud,r2_alistan,r5_alistan,r7_alistan,rabochaya,radical_amer,+region:the_north_pacific
189radicaster,rafiland,raiisa,rainbow_dash_1,rainbow_dash_11,rainbow_dash_16,rainbow_dash_18,rainbow_dash_20,+region:the_north_pacific
190rainengrad,rakaze_union,ramiru,randala,random_small_european_state,randomcountryland,raptonian_empire,raptors_redoubt,+region:the_north_pacific
191rarity_11,rarity_17,rarity_20,rarity_22,rarity_25,rarity_27,rarity_3,rarity_30,+region:the_north_pacific
192rarity_38,rarity_40,rarity_5,rarity_6,rarity_8,rathalis,raul100,raul24,+region:the_north_pacific
193raul29,raul30,raul53,raul56,raul66,raul7,raul73,raul80,+region:the_north_pacific
194raul85,raul87,raul89,raul9,raul94,raul99,ravanon,ravennus_island,+region:the_north_pacific
195ravenstryde,rawrnation,rayaansville3,raynala,razbijena,razolia,rc,rcl_puppet_1,+region:the_north_pacific
196rcl_puppet_2,rcl_puppet_3,rcl_puppet_5,rcl_puppet_6,reconciliatio,red_dome,red_hawk,reduknicky,+region:the_north_pacific
197reformed_eastcen,reimp_hap,renemaran,renol,renoseliolru,republic_of_australia-hungary,republic_of_ilirea,republic_of_meow,+region:the_north_pacific
198republic_of_pakistan,republic_of_soo,republica_do_congo,republica_federal_do_brasil,republican_conservative_america,resiliensia,restington,retrobeaners,+region:the_north_pacific
199reversed_america,reviceache,revolutionary_japan,rextons,rezaland,rezonovia,rich_alistan,ridwil,+region:the_north_pacific
200right_wing_utopia_of_america,rimausean,rinadia,ringerland,rinnai,rio_alba,rio_grande_do_north,ritchie_lands,+region:the_north_pacific
201rivertopia,rizer_footh,roberta_states,roberto_torres,rochenstopia,rohanam,rohanland,rokkaira,+region:the_north_pacific
202romerice,romiliyaa,rongation_nation,rongation_salvation,rongdong,roptopanioniager,rosemite,rosencrans,+region:the_north_pacific
203rplaysns,rubiatrix,rubikon,rukwada,rumagna,rururu,russia_capitalista,russian_peoples_union,+region:the_north_pacific
204rustonkzia,ryavsk,s5_alistan,s9_alistan,sabing,sabton,sacred_tree_empire,sahaliyan_holapssia,+region:the_north_pacific
205sahara_empire,sahbido,sahin_k,saint_ro,sajora,salty_dwakenlanca,salzcovia,samerol,+region:the_north_pacific
206samoreubia,san_felipe,san_orono,san_vino,sanavolea,sand_llanountorminordia,sanderstown,sanghyeok,+region:the_north_pacific
207sangiovese,sannaman,sans_frontieres,santevoraggezii,sao_bernardo_do_campo,sao_felipe,sao_pedro_e_miquelon,sardeenya,+region:the_north_pacific
208sarseid,sartiria,sasten,saturnar,saturnine,savyetia,schiteadium,schnountes,+region:the_north_pacific
209schuliana,scoiton,scooby25,scouts_nation,scrumpti,scrutopiashire,scudderia,sdf_macross,+region:the_north_pacific
210sdffffsx,sebastiania,secondeth,seeoberflache,seigan,seijitsu,sekura_monto,selination,+region:the_north_pacific
211semlac,seng_lind,sephodallan,serbia_simulator,serbianchristian,serdovnia,serpentopolis,serranan,+region:the_north_pacific
212sertorius,setsuna_ruika,seventheth,sezustan,shabot,shadoni,shahrukh,shaidor,+region:the_north_pacific
213shamalam,shammany,shayla_endings,sher-gil,sheura,shibutani,shinuva,shinzoma,+region:the_north_pacific
214shiquian,shobutania,siberian_eagle,siblia,sickland,sietan,sifian,sila-nunam,+region:the_north_pacific
215silverfish_imperatrix,simadoa,sinde,sindomalaya,singamadri,siniygorod,siong,siunsia,+region:the_north_pacific
216six_social_republics,skawanoti,skey_island,skystar2,slandfies,slavelandeia,sloove,slugistan,+region:the_north_pacific
217slyakanya,smittyshottakes,smuthland,snacks_for_all,sneeder,snowball_napoleon,snowglobetopia,snowsland,+region:the_north_pacific
218socialist_caeli_pax,socialist_people_of_redondo_mundo,socialist_test200,socialist_test201,socialist_test_101,socialist_test_111,socialist_test_112,socialist_test_116,+region:the_north_pacific
219socialist_test_117,socialist_test_119,socialist_test_12,socialist_test_121,socialist_test_132,socialist_test_136,socialist_test_137,socialist_test_138,+region:the_north_pacific
220socialist_test_139,socialist_test_146,socialist_test_150,socialist_test_151,socialist_test_160,socialist_test_176,socialist_test_188,socialist_test_190,+region:the_north_pacific
221socialist_test_194,socialist_test_209,socialist_test_211,socialist_test_213,socialist_test_222,socialist_test_229,socialist_test_230,socialist_test_231,+region:the_north_pacific
222socialist_test_235,socialist_test_237,socialist_test_239,socialist_test_241,socialist_test_243,socialist_test_244,socialist_test_248,socialist_test_250,+region:the_north_pacific
223socialist_test_256,socialist_test_258,socialist_test_259,socialist_test_268,socialist_test_273,socialist_test_279,socialist_test_286,socialist_test_290,+region:the_north_pacific
224socialist_test_292,socialist_test_300,socialist_test_304,socialist_test_306,socialist_test_31,socialist_test_314,socialist_test_315,socialist_test_317,+region:the_north_pacific
225socialist_test_32,socialist_test_320,socialist_test_322,socialist_test_324,socialist_test_327,socialist_test_329,socialist_test_340,socialist_test_348,+region:the_north_pacific
226socialist_test_354,socialist_test_36,socialist_test_363,socialist_test_364,socialist_test_365,socialist_test_370,socialist_test_371,socialist_test_381,+region:the_north_pacific
227socialist_test_394,socialist_test_396,socialist_test_403,socialist_test_404,socialist_test_409,socialist_test_415,socialist_test_418,socialist_test_424,+region:the_north_pacific
228socialist_test_442,socialist_test_443,socialist_test_46,socialist_test_464,socialist_test_468,socialist_test_480,socialist_test_486,socialist_test_488,+region:the_north_pacific
229socialist_test_492,socialist_test_493,socialist_test_495,socialist_test_54,socialist_test_71,socialist_test_72,socialist_test_75,socialist_test_80,+region:the_north_pacific
230socialist_test_82,socialist_test_87,socialist_test_89,socialist_test_90,socialist_test_92,socialist_test_94,socialist_test_98,sockia,+region:the_north_pacific
231sogrim,sol_norcustt,solidair,solimun,solveneian_printing_collective_003,solviet_orion,someone_sniped_spice_harvester_4c3,somptueux,+region:the_north_pacific
232sonshakya,sooyaa,sop_country,sotamaen,south_african_legions,south_baba,south_kaldanya,south_siragonire,+region:the_north_pacific
233south_tussin,southalvia,southeastern_china,southern_ocean,southern_palmetto,soviet_bylone,soviet_spaceprogram,soviet_terran,+region:the_north_pacific
234soviet_union_02,sovilotrist,sovreign_fists,space_china,span,sparcy,sparta_agiad-eurypontid,sphynx_nation,+region:the_north_pacific
235sphynx_nation1,sphynx_nation2,sphynx_nation3,sphynx_nation4,sphynx_nation5,sphynx_nation6,sphynx_nation7,spiritual_lyrical_individual_miracles,+region:the_north_pacific
236spreopiaia,spring_fielder,squirrelavia,sraniumia,ssaaa,state_da_liberty,statter,staurlanidgerumiegisordia,+region:the_north_pacific
237stellialand,steppolandia,stida_ameman,stomachraider93,storland,strawfad_gaming,stron_doshia,strongwill,+region:the_north_pacific
238sublime_ottoman_federation,sucellodunon,sudan_socialist_republic,sudrhodesien,suissen,suliyn,suomers,super_americana,+region:the_north_pacific
239super_bowl_17,super_bowl_23,super_bowl_24,super_bowl_26,super_bowl_31,super_bowl_32,super_bowl_34,super_bowl_42,+region:the_north_pacific
240super_bowl_49,super_bowl_5,super_bowl_50,super_bowl_7,super_bowl_8,super_bowl_9,super_dakota,super_pax_americana,+region:the_north_pacific
241supercarriers,supreme_republic_of_china,sutala,svandammen,svenskan,swedish_minnesota,swetannia,sybiosia,+region:the_north_pacific
242sympathy_mesa,syndicalist_islands,syndicalist_union_of_britan,syndrone,synosthlans,sytherias,t7_alistan,tabbland,+region:the_north_pacific
243takor,takoru,takshashilaa,takutu,tallahasse,tallite_islands,tamlra,tanishra,+region:the_north_pacific
244tantl,tardani,taribu,tarsen,tast_nork,taurus_islands,tcp002,tcp003,+region:the_north_pacific
245tcp004,teams_fortress,tee_dub,teinlex,tejajo,tellemeria,tempestnocht,tenana,+region:the_north_pacific
246tennis_botha,tera_univerzia,terawatt_union,ternopol,terripan,terris_caelo,territorio_britanico_do_oceano_indico,teruno,+region:the_north_pacific
247tervakia,teshlon,test_2_priestly_warriors,test_3_priestly_warriors,testing_nation_4412,testing_nation_4416,testing_nation_4417,testnation223,+region:the_north_pacific
248texas_states,tha_weeknd,thanshonga,that_wizard_that_took_enchantment,that_wizard_that_took_evocation,the_actual_damn_hell,the_american_constitution_sanctuary,the_anarchy_of_ukraine,+region:the_north_pacific
249the_authright_imperium,the_barbarons,the_better_urial_100,the_big_cats,the_british_imperial_sceptre,the_bureaucratic_territories,the_chamberlain_isles,the_children_of_the_iroquois,+region:the_north_pacific
250the_cold_northern_north,the_conservative_youth,the_corpus_organization,the_croods_fanfiction,the_democratic_republic_of_nytoa,the_discipled,the_dutch_west_indies,the_dystopian_lands,+region:the_north_pacific
251the_eastern_american_commonwealth,the_enclave_military_government,the_endless_eventide,the_eternal_doom,the_federal_republic_of_scouseland,the_final_advent,the_fishy_fishy,the_free_democratic_republican_union,+region:the_north_pacific
252the_free_land_of_apes,the_grand_empire_of_man,the_grand_federal_union,the_great_expedition,the_great_new_rome,the_great_robin,the_great_shungwaya,the_great_unitedstates_of_america_empire,+region:the_north_pacific
253the_greater_principality_of_liechenstein,the_greater_province_of_jeddah,the_greater_world_order,the_hartland,the_hebow,the_highland_union,the_holy_german_6th_reich,the_house_of_orange_123,+region:the_north_pacific
254the_i_lands,the_imperial_british_crown,the_imperial_commonwellth,the_industrialised_fort_of_kyraean,the_internet_and_every_one,the_isle_of_mugello,the_jerichowan_country,the_kingdom_of_gamblers,+region:the_north_pacific
255the_kingdom_of_germanica,the_kyran_state,the_land_of_warriors,the_liberated_enterprise_territories,the_libertalian_states,the_lilatand,the_linkoping,the_magic_ocelot,+region:the_north_pacific
256the_mojave_chapter_of_the_bos,the_navy_blue,the_new_nra,the_nudist_archipelago,the_ostslundes,the_pajonian_peoples_army_3rd_division,the_pajonian_peoples_army_6th_division,the_pantheons,+region:the_north_pacific
257the_papal_catholic_states,the_peoples_netherlands,the_peoples_republic_democracy,the_peoples_republic_of_kyle,the_pierce,the_pow_cot,the_pros_empethe,the_red_bird_republic,+region:the_north_pacific
258the_reformed_ottomans,the_renneks_region,the_republic_of_maltaland,the_returners,the_river_state,the_royal_states_of_canada,the_sanada_clan,the_sansvich,+region:the_north_pacific
259the_shire_of,the_sinclarian_provinces,the_socialist_state_union,the_spoons_of_liam,the_state_of_australia_and_new_zealand,the_theimm,the_tree_states,the_union_american_states,+region:the_north_pacific
260the_union_federation_of_atlantic,the_union_of_yeet,the_union_state_of_russia,the_united_capaca,the_united_capital_of_adam,the_united_federal_nation,the_united_princedoms,the_united_states_of_texan,+region:the_north_pacific
261the_united_swedes,the_unitum_christianae_reipublicae,the_university_project,the_us_in_2041,the_walrus_cult,the_warzone,the_western_pacific_liberators,the_windmilluminati,+region:the_north_pacific
262the_woodsmens,the_world_bank_group,the_wory_helve,the_zealandia_of_new_zealand,the_zekia,thed10,thed2,thezaus,+region:the_north_pacific
263thi_plai_lukinopia,thieri,third_germany_raich,thirdeth,thylet,tigris_imperium,timber_doodle,timialand,+region:the_north_pacific
264tjun-ia,tltland,tno_subreddit,tnp_s1_card_storage_11,todoroki_territory,tolerant_for_all,tolerativ,tollonie,+region:the_north_pacific
265toopaka,topito,toro_alistan,torq,torronia,townbolia,townsvalley,trasael,+region:the_north_pacific
266travislavania,tree_folk,treelandation,tresorlande,treuth,trinitasian_soviet,trinitopia,tritaria,+region:the_north_pacific
267trombom,tronolo,trooporia,true_andland,true_equality_for_all,trumps_america,tryulgihvgc,tulunada,+region:the_north_pacific
268tunofferia,turn_back_nowtopia,tvers,twilight_sparkle_11,twilight_sparkle_23,twilight_sparkle_25,twilight_sparkle_29,twilight_sparkle_35,+region:the_north_pacific
269twilight_sparkle_38,twilight_sparkle_4,twilight_sparkle_41,twilight_sparkle_42,twistor_conscription,two_italies,tyirza,tyranninstanis,+region:the_north_pacific
270tyroshh,u5_alistan,u6_alistan,u7_alistan,udont,ugokarinsky,uhoh_stinky,ukcross,+region:the_north_pacific
271ulovatop,umbatia,ump101,ump102,ump107,ump111,ump117,ump120,+region:the_north_pacific
272ump122,ump125,ump129,ump136,ump139,ump151,ump152,ump16,+region:the_north_pacific
273ump160,ump161,ump163,ump164,ump167,ump181,ump184,ump203,+region:the_north_pacific
274ump214,ump219,ump22,ump220,ump222,ump227,ump236,ump239,+region:the_north_pacific
275ump25,ump256,ump258,ump260,ump267,ump268,ump273,ump274,+region:the_north_pacific
276ump278,ump279,ump282,ump314,ump316,ump32,ump33,ump330,+region:the_north_pacific
277ump332,ump333,ump337,ump338,ump339,ump340,ump342,ump343,+region:the_north_pacific
278ump349,ump353,ump36,ump365,ump367,ump369,ump377,ump380,+region:the_north_pacific
279ump39,ump394,ump395,ump40,ump409,ump41,ump412,ump421,+region:the_north_pacific
280ump423,ump425,ump429,ump431,ump435,ump436,ump438,ump452,+region:the_north_pacific
281ump453,ump456,ump463,ump464,ump466,ump468,ump472,ump478,+region:the_north_pacific
282ump480,ump485,ump488,ump491,ump492,ump498,ump59,ump61,+region:the_north_pacific
283ump63,ump65,ump68,ump73,ump8,ump82,ump86,ump87,+region:the_north_pacific
284ump90,ump92,ump93,ump95,ump99,uncle_lumbago,unified_american_nations,unified_american_republics,+region:the_north_pacific
285uninghts,union_of_soviet_florida,united_anglo-america,united_asgardian_states,united_cannibal_tribes,united_capitalist_communist_states,united_carpathian_basin,united_cheviand,+region:the_north_pacific
286united_federal_human_empire,united_federation_of_liberty,united_indian_socialist_republic,united_kingdom_of_atlantic,united_kingdom_of_wedlock,united_laos_auev_emirates,united_lokkia,united_ottoland,+region:the_north_pacific
287united_republic_of_ruddelsville,united_shadowland,united_soviet_comrades,united_states_do_brasil,united_states_of_americanas,united_tatanka,united_terks_sea,united_uni_mul_peopood,+region:the_north_pacific
288unitedcounty,unitedlandofthepeople,unity_colonies,unix_blandic,unsophisticate,untowardness,upper_libertatem,urez,+region:the_north_pacific
289urial12,urial18,urial20,urial25,urial27,urial28,urial29,urial30,+region:the_north_pacific
290urial34,urial35,urial38,urial43,urial51,urial56,urial63,urial68,+region:the_north_pacific
291urial74,urial79,urial87,urzastan,ussritwillwork,ustiy,utanp_tribes,uttio,+region:the_north_pacific
292uwwu_nation,uzbek_khan,v4_alistan,vacuarta,vako,valeg,valentine_z,valgarda,+region:the_north_pacific
293valhallerens,valitukalya,valliant_dr,vameordia,varagonia,varjagistan,varjon_vartija,vassadores,+region:the_north_pacific
294vatnegnau,veinnelan,vene_gra,ver_testua,verancia,verderiesdre,verdunam,verire,+region:the_north_pacific
295vernest_quill,versatashen_isle,vertransa,verygoodcountry,vesteysia,vesuva,vevria,vhargan,+region:the_north_pacific
296victorh,vikeins,viviser,vohllakia,volhearavineia,vorlox_seventeen,votena,vrantorian_shield_belt,+region:the_north_pacific
297vulfgard,vzh,w2_alistan,wadi_al_gamil,walsveria,walter_heisenberg_white,walter_jackson,wang_di_lun,+region:the_north_pacific
298wardency,warnen,warner_bros,warrer_mercenary_enclave,warsalandia,watsoonia,wazika,webbel,+region:the_north_pacific
299wedef,weeeest_viiiiirginiaaaa,weknow,wellandy,wellington_holms,wellwood-,wentzo,west_arctic_union,+region:the_north_pacific
300west_iver_moan,west_kanata,west_papua_states,west_zebrupco_bageropirex,westborough,western-influenced_filipino_youtubers,western_goldmoor,western_gremoria,+region:the_north_pacific
301western_test,wettelrode,whiggism,who_you_callin_pin_head,whohateeta,whole_oregon,wie_deutschland,william_zafra_velasco_jr,+region:the_north_pacific
302willing_ignorance,willowstrand,witimba_land,witzerland,wizzard,wonder100,wonder19,wonder21,+region:the_north_pacific
303wonder28,wonder32,wonder4,wonder40,wonder43,wonder45,wonder55,wonder56,+region:the_north_pacific
304wonder58,wonder59,wonder60,wonder63,wonder64,wonder65,wonder68,wonder76,+region:the_north_pacific
305wonder90,wonder94,wonkavision,wooka_gess,wooloo_unitedstrtes,workers_of_ikon,world_of_the_blood_king,wqegfhjkl,+region:the_north_pacific
306wright_states,wystteria,x3_alistan,xanatosi,xarrel,xeknos,xen_puband,xenan_kingdom,+region:the_north_pacific
307xeosia_later,xiomar,xipher,xochitl_y_las_islas_martillo,xoxor,xyrron,y4_alistan,y7_alistan,+region:the_north_pacific
308yakesikat,yangastan,yaorozu,yappers,yaskotia,yassir_24,ye_olde_kek_kingdom,yeet_nationss,+region:the_north_pacific
309yeetyeetmybeets,yehudania,yeryuzu,yggradasild,ygiroth,yogolova,yohia,yokciq_empire,+region:the_north_pacific
310yoshi_valley,your_alistan,yrtle,yt_kodexzy,ytrbpt_hsbom,yucatan_y_mexico,yugobatania,yunli,+region:the_north_pacific
311yurp_central,yuzu_china,yy_alistan,zabacuz,zablis_bighten,zaeli,zaggy,zagorland,+region:the_north_pacific
312zelasney_nation,zelnomia,zeno-sama,zesaria,zimmerdachen,zinataev_affstownis,ziontra,ziskan,+region:the_north_pacific
313zndrsplt,zocken,zodiak,zombiland,zz_alistan,zzozona,

Claim: 212-251
Number of rows: 40
Delivered: 195
Blocked: 26

(Note: I skipped rows 219-229 and row 239 since they were just alts)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back