-
Pronouns
He/him
TNP Nation
Francois Isidore
Discord
themacmilitant
Delegate McMasterdonia:
Mr Speaker, I appoint @Fregerson to the Election Commission, subject to a confirmation vote by the regional assembly.
The Delegate has appointed @Fregerson to the Election Commission. I now open the floor for debate and discussion on this appointment.

If possible, I’d like to invite @mcmasterdonia to give a statement in support of their nomination.

Once moved, the motion that I will be putting to vote for this confirmation is as follows:

Motion:
The Regional Assembly confirms the appointment of Fregerson to the Election Commission.

Does the nominee plan to stand for election in the next 6 months?

@Fregerson, why do you want to remain on the EC? :D
When you aren't experienced enough to sit on the Executive Council, you volunteer to sit on the Election Commission because you can say you are from the EC. :lol:
I mean, it is one way to contribute to this great democracy. After all, it is something I am experienced in, and I think there is no harm remaining on the EC to be the ones running the elections so long as I am able to do so.

Does the nominee plan to stand for election in the next 6 months?
Not March. Probably not May. Maybe July, but I don't see myself sitting on the Court either. So probably not during this term.

Last edited:
Back