January 2021 Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owenstacey

TNPer
TNP Nation
HuksGares
3yxPNmrR3gERRTHFaUJA0jz5U4FNQHp7hOyB_sZ40oDmRGX9VPm9ic7DJ1saf45kGtJOrFMpwsgBep23YRXJUj6oZKbjM6GuRvuRiojwBQksR8oWGHaZ9pVboh7dFPvkyu60tRn3

Citizens,

As the first month of this administration has come to an end, it is time for me to bring you the first monthly report that sets out what the Ministry of Home Affairs has been up to so far this term, and what you can expect going forward.

Administrative Tasks

As many of you know, I began the term by appointing @Vivanco and @New Celoveniortan as my Deputy Ministers, and I thank them both for their work so far this term. As you will also know I opened a roll call at the beginning of the term. This has been left open for a while now, so I will be looking over this in the coming day and will be removing people that have not taken part in the roll call, so more information on this will be found in next month's report.

Key Projects Completed
We completed the following projects:
  • List 1
  • List 2
  • List 3
  • I have also been working personally with the Vice Delegate in order to assist in the creation of a VD template for them to send to people that pass the VD check.

Projects Partially Completed:
We have begun looking over the current telegram templates and I have been working with the Minister of World Assembly Affairs to create new templates for WA related matters. These new templates should be ready to use in the next few weeks.

Projects for the next month:
In the upcoming month, I am hoping to unveil the new evolution of the mentoring programme, which will see a few changes from the current way that we do it. This is a large project and a lot that we want to consider in order to get this right, so this will take some time in order to get it right, but we should make a lot of progress on this. As well as this, I am hoping that we will be able to begin a review of the current templates that are being used for our lists, as well the creation of a few new templates to assist in recruitment for different ministries. So in the coming weeks, the HA leadership will be looking for people to assist in the review of these templates in order to keep them up to date, and as engaging as possible.

Overall, I am fairly content with where we are as a ministry at the moment, but I am hoping that we can really kick on in the next couple of weeks in order to really aid in the recruitment for the region.

Owenstacey
Minister of Home Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back