Coronation

laseroiam

Registered
TNP Nation
Lasero
A crowd of 5000 come to the Royal Square to watch the coronation. Thousands more watch on tv. The air is filled with cheers, chatting, people talking, shouting. The air is filled with the smell of lavender and other flowers. The smell of cocoa is of course noticeable. It is a sunny day.

The old king, Alexin IV, died in the hospital due to an accident. He was a benovelent and conservative king. He continued isolation from the rest of the world, a bane for Suristan for the last 35 years. The new king, Francin, is a liberal. He has spoken against isolation, against the low worker rights. He is expected to do many reforms. Everyone hopes the reforms will happen.

The Head Sacerás of Suristan, Medius Saropopulus starts the coronation with a prayer to Lord Maclis, the god of the royalty, for protection of the new King. The prayer continues for 5 minutes. First, the King is seated in Melus I's Throne, the sacred throne. The throne and the king are sprinkled with water from Regus, the holy river. The royal robes, a heavy purple jacket with a white border, with hexagonal designs on the sleeves and diamond patterns on the front and back, which are too in white. The robes were sprinkled in holy water while His Holiness Medius whispered a prayer. The robes were then weared by the new King. A prayer was whispered by the king. Then, the crown, imbedded with a diamond, was brought to His Holiness. He sprinkled holy water on it. He then whispered a prayer before the crown was woren by the King. All hail the new King! All hail Frankin! The cries echoed all over Suristan the moment the crown was woren. Theair the was filled with the sound of cheers, music and singing.

The king stood at the platform, in front of his throne. He cleared his throne, and spoke, "My dear countrymen and women. Today, I have been crowned. What do YOU expect from a leader? For me, I want to interact internationally, improve rights and be a good leader to lead Suristan in the international, the global stage. For we, the people of Suristan, shall be a country, known for our chocolate and cocoa. For Suristan, shall be known as the land of the kind and the land of those who wish for prosperity! The land of the hard-working and the land of the pious! So we, shall work for such future. Hail Suristan!"

The crowd shouted, "Hail Suristan!" For this, was the start of a new country.

Back