Dispatches

r3naissanc3r

TNPer
-
-
Hi all,

As you may have seen, NS admins recently announced a change in dispatch formatting, which affected a lot of our existing dispatches---essentially all of those that use tables.

I had petitioned for some BBcode additions to help us reproduce our previous formatting under the new changed system, and luckily the NS admins implemented them. I have now gone through all of our maintained dispatches and updated their code, so that they are formatted correctly.

There is still a chance that there may be some leftover dispatches that I haven't fixed. If you spot any, please post them here.

Thanks,
r3n.

P.S. As a note, I have not fixed old dispatches, e.g., past WADP award volumes, past literary awards, etc. These may be fixed in the future, as time allows, but for now we'll have to accept the fact that their formatting will remain broken for at least the short-term future.

I took some time today to make a second pass through all of our dispatches, to edit them to correctly use the new "plainheader" and "noheader" options introduced by NS admins after the above announcement.

If you see anything broken, please let me know.

I really hope there won't be any more changes forcing me to do this a third time...

Last edited:
Back