Make me Justice - Fac me Iustitiae

Laeg

Registered
TNP Nation
Laeg
In hoc electionis or In this election,

You should vote for Laeg. He will ask to be made a justice with Vivanco, and Lord Lore. Keep the court unbiased. Laeg will make sure Laws are Fair and just, and Cases will be Balanced and Equal to both sides. I will set my platform as to keep both of my candidates in line to operate as one court. The good shall remain in TNP these new months. Many Candidates will be running. They must keep their performance and will to act as justice to keep the other justices in line during the term. I have almost the least experience out of these candidates but I need experience to show my best. The Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Legal code will stay in order with my team. Even though they don’t support be back currently, I believe we still will work well together as an Independent court.

This Message May be edited in the future for more information.

Suppose your objective were to sabotage the region as Justice. How would you go about doing this?

As the newest member to the region out of all the candidates, mind discussing your familiarity with our laws?

As the newest member to the region out of all the candidates, mind discussing your familiarity with our laws?
I have been studying the legal code, bill of rights, and constitution over the past. I also have been looking at the TNP vs New Francois forum to see what the courts look like

Last edited:
Back