-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Comfed
Discord
comfed
Hello all. I'm running for the Court of The North Pacific.

I've been in the region since May-June, and i've developed an appreciation for our legal system. Instead of the region hinging on one important person or position, we have a code of law to govern the region, and it's working well - we're the biggest and most vibrant GCR in the game.

I believe I have sufficient experience in the region to serve on the court. I also believe that I have an open mind and the ability to be a neutral and unbiased judge of issues. If there comes a time where I cannot be neutral I would of course recuse myself.

While many regard the court as a useless office, I do not. While it can be less active than other positions in the region, having a separate group to adjudicate legal issues in the region is an important part of our democracy.

That's my campaign - sorry for the disorganized structure. Please ask me questions in the thread!

Mind reflecting in terms of the law on your successful defence of Ihese?
I admit I had some help/advice with that, however the argument was entirely my own. It was a weak case to begin with, and my job was to expose that in a legal fashion.
Do you believe there should be any changes to the manner in which the Court operates?
I think the Court operates well, especially compared to courts of other regions.

Last edited:
Suppose your objective were to sabotage the region as Justice. How would you go about doing this?

Back