The Public Gallery - The North Pacific v. Ihese

No it doesnt. Even if it did, it wouldnt be a landmark case that this community should be proud of. this whole case is pettness on both parties.

No it doesnt. Even if it did, it wouldnt be a landmark case that this community should be proud of. this whole case is pettness on both parties.
do you consider the TNP v PIGEONSTAN case to just be a petty misunderstanding because that was way pettier than this

No I do not. This case is a spat between two children. In your case, you created a diplomatic incident, falsely represented yourself, then lied about it in order to make yourself look better. You keep trying to downplay your actions and that will continue to prevent you from moving forward in the community. Accept your actions and show that you have learned from them and you might actually get somewhere here. The region is very forgiving for those who show they understand their bad decisions. We wait with baited breath for the day that you do.

No I do not. This case is a spat between two children. In your case, you created a diplomatic incident, falsely represented yourself, then lied about it in order to make yourself look better. You keep trying to downplay your actions and that will continue to prevent you from moving forward in the community. Accept your actions and show that you have learned from them and you might actually get somewhere here. The region is very forgiving for those who show they understand their bad decisions. We wait with baited breath for the day that you do.
i understand my actions
and i understand they were wrong BUT i think that this ihese case is significant

Well, this case is not significant at all. It has been a waste of our region's time.

I'd have thought the Defence would have at least gotten the prosecution to drop the Fraud charge.

Seeing an argument in Court over whether Pigeon's mouth is in fact an anus or not would certainly be amusing however.

You keep using the word Landmark, but i dont think you understand its meaning in this context.

well wat does it mean
it means a case that sets a basis for other cases

its a petty criminal case that is no way a landmark case. We have had minor [R4R]s that were more important then you getting revenge via the courts. The only thing landmark about this case is what it says about you as a player.

Last edited:
Back