M0l4Znq.jpg

w2idb3o.jpg

XOpy7MP.jpg

vWBDVH3.jpg

I4wT12Y.jpg

nrTlbmo.jpg

oDbOL8q.jpg

zPfbptT.jpg

I love the amount of effort you put into this @Ihese! I'm quite surprised how well put together the presentation is. My one suggestion for the next TNP Vision event would be that when countries submit their songs, voters only see the list of songs when voting, rather than who submitted them. That way, votes are entirely based off appreciation for the songs rather than a popularity contest between the nations. Either way, I think it's a great event, and one I'm happy to see so many participate in.

I love the amount of effort you put into this @Ihese! I'm quite surprised how well put together the presentation is. My one suggestion for the next TNP Vision event would be that when countries submit their songs, voters only see the list of songs when voting, rather than who submitted them. That way, votes are entirely based off appreciation for the songs rather than a popularity contest between the nations. Either way, I think it's a great event, and one I'm happy to see so many participate in.
Thank you very much for your absolutely kind words! I'm so happy! :)

ya but that would require an overhaul
i really want to compete in TNPV9

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Congratulations to all who qualified!
For all who didn't, I hope you have better luck next time. :)
I also, agree with El Fiji Grande. And anyway, thanks to Ihese for working on this!
Should we begin to vote now, also?

Last edited:
Thank you very much! It would be great to join. Sadly, I don't have much time to dedicate to the Ministry, this NPV could be the last thing I host, but never know...

Thank you very much! It would be great to join. Sadly, I don't have much time to dedicate to the Ministry, this NPV could be the last thing I host, but never know...
you, skaraborg and guileana can work on it together at the ministry

Last edited:
Back