Ihese, banned by three days of RMB posting and telegram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihese

Ihese
TNP Nation
Ihese
Good night! Ihese calling.

NationStates Moderator banned Ihese and Tasihese of posting in RMB and telegram by three days. This unfair and disproportionate punishment is due to the sick rage and immaturity of Pigeonstan. He never forgave that I proved his multiples lies and inconsistencies, and called the moderators of the game with the sole purpose of harming me, instead of trying to convince with the force of the truth in words and facts.

For this reason, I can't communicate with all of you by RMB and telegram, which means that I can't remember you to vote on North Pacific Vision 8 before Saturday 29th August 21:00 CEST. I assign this function to the creator of North Pacific Vision, Republica Guilleana, that will send you telegrams every twelve hours to all nations that remain to vote on their semi-finals. I think I will can broadcast the Semi-Final show, but I'm not sure.

I'd like to request to the authorities of the region (always humbly) the ejection of Pigeonstan and IBFC of The North Pacific by his repeated attempts of rarefy the good ambience of the region and the indiscriminate attacks to all the nations that discover how . Reading the Legal Code there is no point that sanction the intolerable attitude of Pigeonstan, but I trust the responsability of the WA delegate and ministers to put an end to the activity of a proven troll.

Sincerely

Ihese

you were sending dirty and messages amount to harrassment to my alts
SO NO
stop it
if you werent harrassing me you wouldnt have been RMB and TG banned

you were sending dirty and messages amount to harrassment to my alts
SO NO
stop it
if you werent harrassing me you wouldnt have been RMB and TG banned

You lie again, once after another. I'm very calm, because people know how I am, and what is better, how you are.

i mean if you dont harrass anyone you dont get mod banned
You lie again, once after another. I'm very calm, because people know how I am, and what is better, how you are.
oh look i am not lying just read the stuff you sent to me if that doesnt constitute harrassment i dont know what does
SO STOP
and it wasnt a political attempt to take power i mean just read what he sent me
here is some of it
what he said

Good afternoon. I want to complaint because of Pigeonstan's posts in the RMB of The North Pacific. He is taking advantage that I can't write on RMB because of the sanction, and I can't defend myself. Humbly I request to authorities to make him stop attacking me, and in this way stopping his repent attitude. Thank you very much in advance!

STOP IT
if you dont stop lying i may need to make a second case
LOOOK
what you did was say that i was the only one who did anything wrong
i was proving that you werent innocent
YOU were lying about ME in your factbook
i disproved you SO so what
stop lying and blaming me for calling you out on your despicable actions

I'm not gonna play your game. Keep showing people how really you are. Please, authorities, make Pigeonstan stop this intolerable attitude. Thank you all very much!

I'm not gonna play your game. Keep showing people how really you are. Please, authorities, make Pigeonstan stop this intolerable attitude. Thank you all very much!
harrassment is against NS rules
you harrassed me i told you to stop you telegrammed me harrassment
then i reported you due to your harassment
you got mad and raged on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back