Cretox

Somehow, Palpatine has returned
TNP Nation
Cretox State
Discord
Cretox#0125
Lessening Undue Burden on Elections Act:
Section 4.4, Clause 20 of the Legal Code will be amended as follows:
20. Citizens will be provided three days to officially declare their candidacy. Citizens may only officially declare their candidacy during the provided time period. Voting will begin two days after the candidacy declaration period has closed and last for five days.

Section 4.4: Overall Election Law
20. Citizens will be provided three days to officially declare their candidacy. Citizens may only officially declare their candidacy during the provided time period. Voting will begin two days after the candidacy declaration period has closed and last for five days.

An Act to offer recourse against troll campaigns and to prevent prolonged campaign seasons that are unnecessary and consume time and energy that could otherwise be productively spent.

Well, the AGORA act wasn't called AGORAA and the GOAT act wasn't called GOATA, so...
Excuse me, sir, but this is the Regional Assembly. We strive for honourable and dignified conversation in these chambers and I’m afraid we can’t have you thinking too much about this bill’s uhm... interesting acronym ...

Ah. Well, while I do appreciate the intent to ease things along so that elections will go more smoothly, alas, I just can't get a grasp on how this bill is different from the status quo.

Back