How did we win WW 2?

ApothearyIX

If my foe pulls, I loosen. If he loosens I pull.
TNP Nation
Bala Mantre
Discord
Apothecary
In all of history, mankind only had little peace unless you count the “Uncivilized” warfare.
Humans have for as long as the documents are, been declaring war on each other.

The brutal war of the century caused for many reforms in warfare.
But a person with little knowledge will say that WW 2 was won through our superior generals and military and someone with no knowledge will say that it was won when we dropped fat man on Hiroshima and Nakasaki.
Truly how it was won had some of those factors but the three major ones for me are these:
1)The fact that the Axis has only Italy, Japan and Vichy France that are worth mentioning as allies, they could not produce as much materials in which caused them to have a slower industrial production.
2)A Total War cannot be done until the dead rise from their graves. People like to say that a total war had happened which is impossible.
As I read in WW Z when researching this, I read, “Total war is impossible, because every nation has its limit. Japan reaches theirs when we dropped a couple of them on Hiroshima and Nakasaki and Vietnam would have if we dropped a couple more. Thank God we reached ours before we did that.”
3)Lastly, the Eastern European Theater was by far the most important front as the Western Europeans were experiencing the Bliztkreg of Nazi Germany, the Soviets were getting pushed back but in the battle of Moscow, Stalin was told to evacuate and let the soldiers do the job. As told in history he simply turned and told the man he would be staying. With the deadly factors of a Russian Winter, the Germans with their stretched lines over the Russian Plains, fled back and were then pushed into Berlin by the Soviets.
The Soviet army was the first into Berlin but because of their tactics lost many men.
But they helped majorly in defeating the Germans.

Do you have any ideas?
Of course I do this for my love of history.
What do you all think?

Back