Hoppin' Around
TNP Nation
Praeceps
Discord
Praetor#6889

Circle-Frame-Transparent-Background.png

A DROP IN THE OCEAN 2
ASSASSIN IN THE PALACE

Four detectives of varying ages and skills levels is locked in a house together with a murderer. The detectives have to work together to find out which of them is the murderer before they all die.

The assembled players are (in order of signup):
  1. @Skaraborg
  2. @animuplace
  3. @Swifty
  4. @Chewie
  5. @BluieGamer
Roles are being distributed now, there is one Sane Detective, one Insane Detective, one Naive Detective, one Jaded Detective, and one Mafia member in this game. Please confirm with me you received your role in the PM. If you want clarification on the rules and procedures, find them here. If you have any questions about the game, do not hesitate to contact me privately—especially if that helps giving away something! Please remember that the only private communication regarding content of this game should be with me and that you cannot share evidence of what I told you your role is—you are welcome to say it, just you aren't allowed to prove it.

In the spirit of having a good game, I am offering some strategy advice.
  1. Ensure there is discussion, the more discussion the better (about the game!) and will make the game more engaging.
  2. For the detectives, information sharing is the priority.
  3. If you are the Mafia, make sure you can fake being a Detective!
The day has now begun. By the end of the day, someone will be dead by lynching. As a note, you can vote for No Lynch. This has to be a vote, however, it will result in nobody dying from a lynch.

The end of the day will end as soon as one of the following happens:
  1. A majority of players have voted for one player to be lynched or no lynch,
  2. All players have voted,
  3. 24 hours have passed since the last lynching.
Whoever has had the most votes will be lynched and their alignment but not precise role is revealed (eg. Detective but not X Detective). Subsequently the mafia can kill a player, then the next day begins. Prior to the first day concluding, each Detective may investigate one person.

The game... BEGINS NOW!

Last edited:
Alright, fellow Detectives. The game is not progressing, so I'll take charge. We all have a day power (unless you're Mafia) to check a person and get an innocent or guilty result. DM Praetor who you want to investigate, and share the information you get so that we can make a deduction and lynch for today. I'll share first. I checked Chewie and I got guilty.

2 guilties and 2 innocents on Chewie. That's the result of four detectives checking the same person, right? So they should be the mafia? Vote: Chewie

That is 5 votes.

I count animu voting for swifty,
swifty voting for animu,
Bluie voting for Chewie,
Chewie for skar,
Skar voting for Chewie.

Chewie has the most votes. Chewie has been lynched. Chewie was a detective. :(

@animuplace @Swifty @BluieGamer @Skaraborg please send in your actions for tonight. Whether that is an investigation or if the mafia wants to kill someone, let me know. :D

Last edited:
Night phase isn't over. No discussion, revealing of investigations, nor voting.

Yes, no votes count yet.

Results are in... Unfortunately, the detectives wake up to find that @animuplace has been murdered! Animu was a detective.

You may now discuss and vote to lynch someone or not.

Last edited:
Mafia must've gotten lucky with a guess.... we need to lynch today. If not, Mafia kills one and they win. I investigated @Swifty and found them innocent. I now believe that I am the Insane Detective, since I found an innocent as guilty, and my findings changed. Therefore I am not the Jaded Detective, which must've been @Skaraborg. Since I am the Insane Detective and I got an innocent result, this means that Swifty is the Mafia, since my results always get flipped. Vote: Swifty

Mafia must've gotten lucky with a guess.... we need to lynch today. If not, Mafia kills one and they win. I investigated @Swifty and found them innocent. I now believe that I am the Insane Detective, since I found an innocent as guilty, and my findings changed. Therefore I am not the Jaded Detective, which must've been @Skaraborg. Since I am the Insane Detective and I got an innocent result, this means that Swifty is the Mafia, since my results always get flipped. Vote: Swifty
I investigated Swifty and got guilty. I am going to vote:Swifty

I'm not the mafia, I think i'm the Sane Detective because for all both @animuplace and @Chewie, i got innocent as a result which turned out to be true. So for that reason, i think i am the Sane Detective. And i think the mafia is @Skaraborg because despite finding me guilty, the voted for someone else, which is kinda sus. Vote: Skaraborg

I'm not the mafia, I think i'm the Sane Detective because for all both @animuplace and @Chewie, i got innocent as a result which turned out to be true. So for that reason, i think i am the Sane Detective. And i think the mafia is @Skaraborg because despite finding me guilty, the voted for someone else, which is kinda sus. Vote: Skaraborg
However, after @BluieGamer was being kinda sus in Discord. I'm changing my vote to them. Vote: Bluie

However, after @BluieGamer was being kinda sus in Discord. I'm changing my vote to them. Vote: Bluie
:fish: Conversations happen on the forum!

With that though, there are two votes for Bluie and and one vote for Swifty... The vote has ended.

The game is over now.

Bluie was the Mafia! Congratulations to the Detectives for winnning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back