Hoppin' Around
TNP Nation
Praeceps
Discord
Praetor#6889
Circle-Frame-Transparent-Background.png

A DROP IN THE OCEAN 2
SOCIAL DEDUCTION GAMES SIGNUP

With the festival now beginning, I am excited to open sign-ups for the social deduction games. For more information on what is a social deduction game and how to play, click here. If you have any questions regarding the rules, you can ask them in that thread as well.

If you are interested in playing a game, please post below with which game or games you would like to partake in.

The games are:

1. Mafia (4-9 players)
  2. Detectives (5 players)
  3. Assassin in the Palace (4-7 players)
As soon as the sign-ups are full, we will begin that game or at August 3rd, 11:59 PM, whichever is sooner.

1. animuplace
  2. Swifty
  3. Fregerson
  4. Chewie
  5. Gorundu
  6. DGES
  7. BluieGamer
  8. Royaltica
  9. Railroad Crossing
  1. Arichia
  2. Skaraborg
  3. Robespierre
  4. animuplace
  5. Swifty
  6. Fregerson
  7. Chewie
  1. Skaraborg
  2. animuplace
  3. Swifty
  4. Chewie
  5. BluieGamer

Last edited:
i would love to play all three
Love that! Put you down for all three! :D
Can I play as a mafia man
I will randomly choose roles, giving roles to people ahead of time, and publicly ruins the game since you would lose since who is the mafia is supposed to be a secret. Did you want to sign up for a game though and hope you're randomly selected for that role?

I think that Praetor has already added me to the sign-up, but I'll just say that I'll sign up for Assassin in the Palace.

Love that! Put you down for all three! :D
I will randomly choose roles, giving roles to people ahead of time, and publicly ruins the game since you would lose since who is the mafia is supposed to be a secret. Did you want to sign up for a game though and hope you're randomly selected for that role?
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back