The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
moce_seal.png

Announcement: A Drop in the Ocean 2

Hi all! I'm sure you've seen the Celebration Pavilion subforum that's popped up recently. I'm here to tell you what that's all about.

Four years ago, as Minister of Culture, I collaborated with then-Minister of Regional Affairs of the South Pacific Seraph (a.k.a Erinor) to launch a joint festival known as A Drop In The Ocean. The festival's intent was to celebrate the long friendship between North and South and all the things that make being part of big, active GCRs great. Now, four years later, Seraph and I are in the same spots we were in before, would you believe it, and we decided...why not do another?

I'm hereby announcing A Drop in the Ocean 2, a festival of games, competitions, lectures, roleplaying, and more! Since TSP hosted last time, this time we have the honor of hosting, as evidenced by the new subforum! There is also a brand new A Drop in the Ocean 2 Discord server, and both the server and the subforum will be assembled piece by piece by the event moderation team headed by myself and Seraph and supervised by TNP Delegate Prydania and TSP Prime Minister Nakari.

The event will begin in a few days, on August 2nd, when the subforum will be declared open for relevant posting and the Discord server link will be released. The event will last until August 9th. Don’t forget to bring lots of rum and memes to share with our southern allies and consume both with pride! We can't wait to see you there soon!

SYRIXIA
Minister of Culture of the North Pacific

Last edited:
Back