Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
uoxBIBR.png

Greitbart launches new initiative: GreitPoll

The Greitbart Prophets of Truth are proud to announce a new arm of Greitbart: GreitPoll.

As the only trusted news source in The North Pacific, we at Greitbart have appointed ourselves as the pollsters of The North Pacific community. Only Greitbart can be trusted to preserve the integrity of our polls - protecting them from poll raiders, inconvenient "truths" and and presenting the hard cold facts that liberals at The Northern Light don't want you to know about.

XutreVh.jpg

Prophets of Truth (from left: Mrs Tlomz Krano, Ms Pretty Plemby, Ms McMasterdonia) announce new ground breaking initiative: GreitPoll

For the first of many truly greit polls, we will be polling the midterm approval rating of the Executive Government, including Delegate Prydania, each of his Ministers individually, and the collective Executive Council as a whole. You may opt to enter your nation name into the poll if you wish, but if you would prefer to be anonymous simply leave that blank. Additionally there are comment sections in the poll. Should you wish to give a comment, you may be quoted in a future Greitbart article.

Note: The poll will be open for at least three days. It may be extended if there are not enough submissions.

Last edited:
uoxBIBR.png

GreitPoll Results Released

After our first designer went missing and our second designer spent too long in the drive-thru of In-N-Out burger, we are now finally pleased to release the results.

99 people participated in this poll and the results are displayed below.

yjYjDo9.png

Delegate Prydania maintains a strong approval rating in this poll with 39.4% approve and 19.2% strongly approving of the Delegates performance. Despite this strong showing, 20.2% of poll participants neither approved or disapproved of the Delegate's performance - or essentially have a neutral view on Delegate Prydania.

ZoVCDVj.png

Minister Gorundu also performed well in this poll with 34.3% approving and 18.2% strongly approving of the Minister's performance. 20.2% expressed a neutral view on his performance and 16.2% were unable to judge.

FhoeQIT.png

Syrixia performed similarly to Gorundu with 34.3% approving and 14.1% strongly approving of the Minister's actions. 23.2% expressed neutrality and 17.2% were unable to judge.

NaaiIW3.png

The Minister of Defence, Rom, received a poll result of 27.3% approving and 21.2% strongly approving of the Minister's performance. 23.2% expressed neutrality and 19.2% were unable to judge.

DS3bjDA.png

Nimarya received an approval rating of 34.3% and a strongly approve rating of 18.2%. An identical result to Minister Gorundu. In terms of neutrality, Nimarya polled at 22.2% and 16.2% were unable to judge.

CNEWWgG.png

Minister Dreadton received an approval rating of 28.3% and a strongly approve rating of 25.3%. 19.2% expressed neutrality and 15.2% were unable to judge. The strongly disapprove rating was slightly higher than other Ministers, at 8.1%.

uiOCCqq.png

22.2% strongly approve of Minister Morover's performance and 33.3% expressed approval. 18.2% expressed neutrality and 15.2% were unable to judge.

GRqeN7n.png

Minister Pallaith receives an approval rating of 37.4% and a strongly approve rating of 23.2%.17.2% neither approve or disapprove and 13.1% are unable to judge.

keMSx8U.png

As far as the Executive Council as a whole is concerned, 16.2% strongly approve of its performance, 42.4% approve, and 19.2% neither approve of disapprove.

4amNBHj.png

These results reflect the fact that this survey was primarily reported in-game. Also, that chemtrails are promoting it to a small number of participants.

Comments from Survey Participants:

The comments here were submitted anonymously in response to the question "Do you have any comments on the performance of the executive government?". These comments are presented unedited. The Ministry of Culture is mentioned a few times - both positively and negatively. Delegate Prydania receives resounding praise, but comments on the executive council are more mixed. Likewise, the opinions seem to be split between everything is going well versus just going through the motions (or the Delegate needs more support).

As this survey was open to anyone to participate, some comments also indicate a lack of understanding about how positions are given to people.
  • They're alright, I guess, but the WA nations assigned the positions of WA Affairs Minister and Communication Minister should be more suited for those roles, with a higher spot in regional rankings (I personally think that the communication minister could have had a bigger "Information Technology" industry to be the right nation for the job.)
  • Not much is happening. Particularly in Culture. The Minister seems to simply enjoy saying that Culture is about roleplay, but does not offer any specifics on what is actually being planned. Likewise, there are less opportunities now for staffers to be involved in planning.
  • It's been great to work in and I'm enjoying both it and my colleagues in the cabinet. They're a great bunch and as for Pry, I couldn't ask for a better boss! As someone who's been here half a decade I can say with confidence that he's the best thing that's ever happened to this region in years. I stand by him 100%.
  • Our Delegate is rock solid – he's firm in his pants, he's firm in his shirt, his character is firm – but most of all, his belief in The North Pacific is firm. Prydania is a Delegate who takes his agenda and pounds it in. If necessary, he'll take an issue and nail it to the wall. He doesn't attack things in spurts – he drives hard, pushing and pushing until finally – he succeeds. Pry is a leader who will go to the very end – even the climax, for each and every one of his citizens. I firmly believe that Pry and his Executive Council will never come between us and the best our region can be.
  • Come on man - Our delegate needs a complete overhaul of the cabinet. The FA, Radio and Communications Ministry have been continuing whatever they have been doing, not producing anything new. The RP community is getting some interesting things here and there, so I give Syr a neutral score. Our WA Minister is new, so give them a break as we have not seen anything substantial yet. As for our defence minister - OMG Rom is so good! The NPA has officially became defender, and that is a welcome change for us! Defending is such a good thing to do, and since Rom approves of defending, I guess I will give Rom 10/10. No wait - it should be 11/10 right?
  • Things don’t seem to be going badly, but I’m not noticing any strong sense of forward progress being made either. The Ministers themselves seem to be doing a solid job, but it almost feels as if we’re just going through the motions.
  • Nope, which means the government is doing well. I only hear news about the government when they mess up.
  • No poll on speakers office, this is clear executive favouritism :(
  • Can we have McM back?
  • They have done brilliantly and responsibly.
  • Get more aggersive on the world stage. Let's start a war. NAP first!
  • I believe it operates very efficiently and is able to effectively keep the region from descending in chaos.

Love the first comment - it enrages me to see someone mix RP with GP (and use NS stats, for that matter)

Back