The Eurovision Thread

I think Iceland sent to Eurovision 2020 a song to not take life so seriously, and lyrics are very cute, talking about his daughter.

Every country should use its official language o must be freedom of language?
Give your opinion, please!
Every country should have to use its national language to show the variety of cultures. In Junior Eurovision, they have to use their national language, so they should change it to do that.
Switzerland was boring.
No
Iceland was cringy
No
Switzerland and Iceland were both great, but maybe I like both because I have a wide variety of music types that I like.
Switzerland should have won imo
I have to agree tho.

Every country should have to use its national language to show the variety of cultures. In Junior Eurovision, they have to use their national language, so they should change it to do that.
The United States if it participated: confused

The United States if it participated: confused
Apparantly, I read this article that the USA is creating their own version of ESC, but each state sends a competitor. It sounds rubbish in my opinion. Has anyone else heard about this?

Yeah, Björkman is going to supervise the American Song Contest. He made Melodifestivalen great but it has been in decline the last few years. Now he can wreck this, although I do not think there is much to wreck as it is probably doomed from the start since being american is more important then being, say, New Yorker or Floridian.

I really like this song of the portugese selection: outsider or potential winner?

Which songs do like of the national selections?

Yeah, Björkman is going to supervise the American Song Contest. He made Melodifestivalen great but it has been in decline the last few years. Now he can wreck this, although I do not think there is much to wreck as it is probably doomed from the start since being american is more important then being, say, New Yorker or Floridian.

I really like this song of the portugese selection: outsider or potential winner?

Which songs do like of the national selections?
Wow! I don't usually like the Portuguese songs, like ever, but this one blew me away! I would vote for that!

Back