RON For Justice: A Reminder

Cosmosplosion

the ceo of antifa
RON For Justice: A Hypothetical Campaign
Now look, I know what you're thinking. "But Cosmo, your name isn't Ron" and "Cosmo, nominations are closed!" and I know, I get it. I am posting this as a subtle reminder to those less familiar with elections here in TNP and as a reminder of a certain procedure in our region.

You have the option to vote to Re-Open Nominations (RON) during this election, and that is a course of action we should contemplate. By voting for RON, you are voting for a hypothetical candidate or candidates that would emerge after the election has concluded and nominations have re-opened.

This does not serve as a condemnation of any of the candidates who have opted to run in this election. I believe we have a good group here. But at the end of the day, choosing between 3 people and a Mall for our team of Justices doesn't particularly sit well with me.

I believe in competitive elections and I hold hope that by voting for RON, we will see one in this race. Competition in electoral politics brings the most competent to the forefront, the most able to the offices we elect them to hold.

I do not intend to campaign for RON, but I just wanted to remind all of you about one possibility you have in the voting booth.

Back