The Coronation

unavailable2

A normal person
The coronation was in 2 hours, the staff was finishing the work. The coronation would be broadcasted in Chola. The coronation has finally started, the Prince sat on the throne. The priest sprayed holy water on the Prince. The Priest prayed, “May God protect the Prince, the family and the nation.” The crown was brought, The priest sprayed holy water upon the crown. The Prince then wore the crown. “From now my name is Kantaman III.”, said now King Kantaman III. The crowd chanted, “Long live the king.” 3 times. Then he gave a speech to the people, “My dear countrymen and women, from today on, Chola will be freer than ever before. From now Chola will be more prosperous than ever before. This will be the start of the Golden Age of Chola.” The crowd gave a thunderous applause.

gk2BLQU.png

बलय कलतोगन्
BALAY KALATOGAN
Ganatrastadt

His Majesty
Kantaman III
King of Chola
Jorhat

Dear Your Majesty:

I congratulate you to the same extent of my deepest regrets to your succession of His Late Majesty's throne. I am sure the former King of Chola has proven himself a great leader as you have poised yourself to become in your accession. I have great confidence your promise will reap the due rewards your fellow countrymen deserve. We, the Lawstoner people, as a fellow Iterian nation, have always hoped and prayed in solidarity for the peace and prosperity of the Cholaner people.

In our continent, it is important to be always mindful of the friendship that takes root from the soil we all share and live in. Closer, indeed, we should pursue relations based around the geographical and cultural links that exist in all Iterian nations. However, in doing so, we must be careful in trusting those who might try to suggest a borderless future.

Mabuhay!

Hochachtungsvoll,

mZzmO9t.png

Rajesh L. Galang
Präsident der Lawstoner Republik

Last edited:
Back