Pen Pals Office

Nimarya

Chicken Overlord
TNP Nation
Nimarya
Discord
Nimarya#6961
Alright everyone! It's finally time to get this show on the road. In this thread, I will hand out official assignments for Pen Pals!

When you receive an assignment, feel free to post in this thread with questions, comments, or concerns. You can also post drafts of your telegrams if you would like advice or proofreading, although there is no requirement to do so. When you've sent your telegram, be sure to write back here saying you've completed it, or you can ping me on Discord informing that you're done- just make sure I'm informed so that I can properly record the work you've put in! In general, I would like these telegrams to be sent out no more than a week after being assigned. If you are assigned a resident but do not feel you will be able to complete a telegram in time, simply message me about it and I or someone else will take the assignment.

Without further ado, here's the first assignments for Pen Pals:

@Cretox State, you are assigned Gol-Mar.
@Millius Prime, you are assigned Agliar.
@Comfed, you are assigned Yamatoo.

These are all new nations who have posted on the RMB with questions about how to play this game, so help them out and give them a warm welcome! :)

Back