What Would You Do If You Saw the Empress?

Anne of Cleves

Empress of Cleves
-
Pronouns
Unknown
TNP Nation
Anne_of_Cleves_in_TNP
Discord
Anne of Cleves#7399
This is a game I made. Forgive me, this is my first thread.

So imagine if YOU found my empress, Anne of Cleves II, walking on the streets with her iconic red-and-orange dress and her beautiful, long, blonde hair.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Let me know your answers in the comments/replies section!

Career of rebels and criminals (in my territory):

Phase 1: Crime/rebellion

Phase 2: Crime/rebellion

Phase 3: Beheading by the empress

Last edited:
Does Anne of Cleves have an heir to the throne? If so, will he/she crush any dissent like their mother?

Forgive my inquisition, but why does Anne of Cleves crush all dissent? To myself, accepting and realizing a mistake of mine can make myself more likable, and a better person. I believe if Anne of Cleves did the same, she could become more liked, thus reducing, or even ending any hatred against her.

Last edited:
Forgive my inquisition, but why does Anne of Cleves crush all dissent? To myself, accepting and realizing a mistake of mine can make myself more likable, and a better person. I believe if Anne of Cleves did the same, she could become more liked, thus reducing, or even ending any hatred against her.
Well, things in my land are different because I’m a psychotic dictatorship.

What if she stopped being a psychotic dictatorship? I am not saying Anne of Cleves should give up her role as empress/dictator. She could still remain in power. Giving more rights/privileges to her people is better for herself. If she must stop any hatred against her, then ending any hatred by realizing a mistake of her's, and fixing it would give Anne of Cleves one less thing to do constantly. Becoming a better person to her people also may end the chance of a rebellion, (which given how she rules is highly likely). Rebellions are expensive and must require soldiers to fight them; Even though the chances are slim, the rebellion may succeed.

What if she stopped being a psychotic dictatorship? I am not saying Anne of Cleves should give up her role as empress/dictator. She could still remain in power. Giving more rights/privileges to her people is better for herself. If she must stop any hatred against her, then ending any hatred by realizing a mistake of her's, and fixing it would give Anne of Cleves one less thing to do constantly. Becoming a better person to her people also may end the chance of a rebellion, (which given how she rules is highly likely). Rebellions are expensive and must require soldiers to fight them; Even though the chances are slim, the rebellion may succeed.
She deals with rebels a lot, and survives. Also, being a psychotic dictatorship better asserts authority than being a democracy.

Back